HOME ·· CINEMAS ·· FORUM ·· LINKS ·· BOOKS
 Contact Cinematour ·· Help & Hints ·· About Cinematour
Cinematour Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Cinematour Forum   » Mystery Cinemas   » Rocky River, OH mystery SOLVED

Author Topic: Rocky River, OH mystery SOLVED
Daniel Fuentz

- posted August 02, 2007 10:52 PM      Profile for Daniel Fuentz   Email Daniel Fuentz         Edit/Delete Post 
This appears to be a former 2 or 4 screen theater in the Rockport shopping center in Rocky River, OH. Does anybody know if it actually was a theater? I looked in the windows, and it appeared to have a lobby area with a concession stand in the middle, but I can't be sure exactly what the counters were because of the glare from the doors in the entryway. There are 2 poster cases on both sides of the doors. I drove around the back, and there are no loading docks or anything to indicate this was a retail outlet.

-

|  IP: Logged

Daniel Fuentz

- posted September 29, 2007 07:23 PM      Profile for Daniel Fuentz   Email Daniel Fuentz         Edit/Delete Post 
From discussion with a teller at the bank in this plaza I discovered this was indeed a theater. No idea who operated it or when it closed, though.

Daniel Fuentz

- posted December 09, 2007 08:14 AM      Profile for Daniel Fuentz   Email Daniel Fuentz         Edit/Delete Post 
Cinema Treasures has this listed as the "Loews West", opening in 1966. Home Depot has bought this and the adjacent former Target store and will demolish it to build a new store.

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

© 1995-2013 Vision Entertainment Services. All rights reserved.