Contact Cinematour ·· Help & Hints ·· About Cinematour
Cinematour Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Cinematour Forum   » Mystery Cinemas   » Des Moines Southridge 3

Author Topic: Des Moines Southridge 3
Adam Martin
Administrator

- posted March 05, 2005 03:07 PM      Profile for Adam Martin   Author's Homepage   Email Adam Martin         Edit/Delete Post 
Is this the former Southridge 3 or was the theater demolished?

-

|  IP: Logged

Jeff Eisentraut

- posted March 08, 2005 08:52 AM      Profile for Jeff Eisentraut   Email Jeff Eisentraut         Edit/Delete Post 
Adam:
For some reason I cannot see the pictures. It is blocked with Unauthorized access message. I am certain I can Identify the Southridge 3 theatres because I managed that theatre for a short period of time.

Adam Martin
Administrator

- posted March 08, 2005 11:03 AM      Profile for Adam Martin   Author's Homepage   Email Adam Martin         Edit/Delete Post 
The cause of seeing that image is because your browser or firewall is blocking the HTTP_REFERRER from being sent to the server, which verifies that the image is being displayed on forums.cinematour.com as opposed to an outside site. If you are using the Opera browser, simply check the "enable referrer logging" box under File > Preferences > Privacy, then click APPLY, then OK. Then restart your browser.

Also note that if you are using a software based firewall, you MUST make sure that the HTTP_REFERRER is not being blocked. Generally with a program like ZoneAlarm you can simply add forums.cinematour.com to your "safe website" list. Some variations of Norton/Symantec firewalls are also guilty of blocking the HTTP_REFERRER to be sent.

Jeff Eisentraut

- posted March 08, 2005 11:00 PM      Profile for Jeff Eisentraut   Email Jeff Eisentraut         Edit/Delete Post 
I believe this is indeed the Southridge 3 theatres. It looks like they moved the entryway from the east side of the space to the south side. Also, I believe this church had the lease because they operated it as a Christian rock venue (Franks House of Rock) for several years after the new southridge complex (carmike) opened up across the parking lot. Thanks for the help viewing the blocked pictures. I can't wait to browse all the pictures I have been missing.

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

© 1995-2013 Vision Entertainment Services. All rights reserved.