Contact Cinematour ·· Help & Hints ·· About Cinematour
Cinematour Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Cinematour Forum   » Mystery Cinemas   » Hobbs NM mystery #2

Author Topic: Hobbs NM mystery #2
Adam Martin
Administrator

- posted December 08, 2004 10:14 PM      Profile for Adam Martin   Author's Homepage   Email Adam Martin         Edit/Delete Post 
Scott took this photo on West Broadway. The first aid store has an address of 209.

-

|  IP: Logged

Rick Littlejohn

- posted December 19, 2004 08:13 PM      Profile for Rick Littlejohn   Email Rick Littlejohn         Edit/Delete Post 
Adam
This was named the Reel Theatre
It had old wooden seats and floors when it was shut down in late 69 or early 70. They turned it into a mini mall around 1975.
It seated probably about 150 seats from some of the old photos I saw of it.

Scott D. Neff
Tour Guide

- posted December 20, 2004 01:16 PM      Profile for Scott D. Neff   Email Scott D. Neff         Edit/Delete Post 
Damn I'm good. I had no clue that was even a theatre.

It just looked enough like it coulda been one.

Go me! [Cool]

Roger Katz

- posted December 20, 2004 04:50 PM      Profile for Roger Katz   Email Roger Katz         Edit/Delete Post 
You're smart too in that you took photos of it. Frequently I've seen something that looked like it once was a theatre, but it wasn't on my list so I ignored it only to later find out that it actually had been a theatre and I needed to go back and photograph it. I need to drive back to Pittsfield, MA to do just that sometime. [Frown]

Brad Light

- posted January 06, 2005 06:19 PM      Profile for Brad Light   Author's Homepage   Email Brad Light         Edit/Delete Post 
Scott took a bunch of pitures in Carlsbad this past summer. My questions is, did he get any shots of the Eddy Theatre? 309 S. Canal. If not I would be glad to. It is, of all things, a photo studio now! If time had permitted he could have taken some great shots of the Cavern's auditorium and booth. Both are empty but fun shots none the less.

Roger Katz

- posted September 16, 2009 06:14 PM      Profile for Roger Katz   Email Roger Katz         Edit/Delete Post 
Database updated, just needs photo.

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

© 1995-2013 Vision Entertainment Services. All rights reserved.