Contact Cinematour ·· Help & Hints ·· About Cinematour
Cinematour Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Cinematour Forum   » Mystery Cinemas   » Chambersburg PA mystery

Author Topic: Chambersburg PA mystery
Adam Martin
Administrator

- posted December 02, 2004 06:02 PM      Profile for Adam Martin   Author's Homepage   Email Adam Martin         Edit/Delete Post 
Looking for more data regarding the following information provided by Paul Rosenberry:

quote:
There was also another 4-plex in downtown Chambersburg, a real antique. I remember it had one of those marquees that stick out over the sidewalk with changeable lettering. It was owned by Manos Theaters in 1987. It looked like an ancient bowling-alley shaped one-screen that was split the long way, making two houses look like gun barrels. Each of those two houses had two wall sconces to light the whole auditorium which must have been 160' long. The cleaners carried flashlights. The two newer houses were much smaller.

|  IP: Logged

Roger Katz

- posted December 11, 2004 07:26 PM      Profile for Roger Katz   Email Roger Katz         Edit/Delete Post 
Was this the Rosedale Theatre at 31 N. Main St.?

Paul Rosenberry

- posted December 15, 2004 05:53 PM      Profile for Paul Rosenberry   Author's Homepage   Email Paul Rosenberry         Edit/Delete Post 
That's not the name I remember it by, at least. I think I'll know it when I hear it. I want to say it started with an 'S'? Storey? Bah. It's frustrating. I remember having the run of the place... Once you got above the ground floor you could walk wooden beams to any room in the building. Certainly a security nightmare, but fun nonetheless.

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

© 1995-2013 Vision Entertainment Services. All rights reserved.