Contact Cinematour ·· Help & Hints ·· About Cinematour
Cinematour Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Cinematour Forum   » Mystery Cinemas   » Albuquerque NM MYSTERY SOLVED

Author Topic: Albuquerque NM MYSTERY SOLVED
Adam Martin
Administrator

- posted July 23, 2003 12:13 PM      Profile for Adam Martin   Author's Homepage   Email Adam Martin         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm looking for the name and information for a theater in Albuquerque located at Louisiana and I-40 that closed about six years ago. It was three screens.

|  IP: Logged

Norman Plant

- posted August 04, 2003 03:47 PM      Profile for Norman Plant   Email Norman Plant         Edit/Delete Post 
I believe the one you are thinking of is the Louisiana Boulevard 3. It was later called the Park Square 3. See attached ad from 1986 Albuquerque Tribune.  -

Dave Felthous

- posted August 04, 2003 08:56 PM      Profile for Dave Felthous   Email Dave Felthous         Edit/Delete Post 
Judging from the ad style, that was a General Cinema. GCC used the same typography and ad layout nationwide.

Stephen Pritzker

- posted September 05, 2003 12:11 AM      Profile for Stephen Pritzker   Email Stephen Pritzker         Edit/Delete Post 
The theatre is the Park Square Cinema (Formerly Louisiana Blvd. which was odd because it was not on Louisiana Blvd.) It closed on 9/24/98 and was operated by General Cinema. I worked for the circuit for 29 years and handled the advertising and graphics from 1975 to 2000.

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

© 1995-2013 Vision Entertainment Services. All rights reserved.