Contact Cinematour ·· Help & Hints ·· About Cinematour
Cinematour Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Cinematour Forum   » Mystery Cinemas   » Huntington, Indiana MYSTERY SOLVED

Author Topic: Huntington, Indiana MYSTERY SOLVED
Adam Martin
Administrator

- posted June 25, 2003 02:46 PM      Profile for Adam Martin   Author's Homepage   Email Adam Martin         Edit/Delete Post 
From Bob Meza: 508 N Jefferson St, Huntington, Indiana.

And somebody please tell me how I missed this one when I took a photo of the Huntington theater at the other end of the block?!

-

|  IP: Logged

Roger Katz

- posted June 25, 2003 04:39 PM      Profile for Roger Katz   Email Roger Katz         Edit/Delete Post 
As of 1944 and 1947 Huntington, IN had 3 cinemas: the Huntington, Jefferson, and Tivoli. By 1955 the Tivoli was gone leaving only the other two. Since this cinema is on Jefferson St., and since you said it is not the Huntington, I'd wager dollars to doughnuts that this is the Jefferson Theatre.

Steve Wyatt

- posted July 17, 2003 08:29 PM      Profile for Steve Wyatt   Email Steve Wyatt         Edit/Delete Post 
This theatre is the same one as pictured in the Perfect Theatre post....one would surmise that it at one point was called the Perfect....and may have been the Jefferson, although most of Huntington's commercial activity revolved around that three blocks, so that's not certain....

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

© 1995-2013 Vision Entertainment Services. All rights reserved.