CinemaTour
Cinema History Around the World
 HOME ·· CINEMAS ·· FORUM ·· LINKS ·· BOOKS
 Contact Cinematour ·· Help & Hints ·· About Cinematour
Cinematour Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Cinematour Forum   » Mystery Cinemas   » Seattle, WA (Deja Vu club) MYSTERY SOLVED

Author Topic: Seattle, WA (Deja Vu club) MYSTERY SOLVED
Adam Martin
Administrator

- posted May 31, 2003 04:42 PM      Profile for Adam Martin   Author's Homepage   Email Adam Martin         Edit/Delete Post 
Here's another from Scott Neff. There are four or five Deja Vu clubs in Seattle, so I'm not sure of the location.

-

|  IP: Logged

Paul Linfesty

- posted May 31, 2003 06:30 PM      Profile for Paul Linfesty   Email Paul Linfesty         Edit/Delete Post 
Hmmm. Well, it's probably not the UA Cinema 150 or the Cinerama. The Paramount and 5th avenue are probably out of the question as well. Hmmm, now what could it be?

Chuck Cook

- posted May 31, 2003 10:44 PM      Profile for Chuck Cook   Email Chuck Cook         Edit/Delete Post 
I wouldn't doubt that a lot of Deja Vus are converted movie theatres; the one I go to in Kalamazoo was a movie theatre at one time.

BTW, there's a pic of me at the K'zoo Vu on my website (Chuck69.com). Enjoy! The pic was set on the stage area (where the screen was). Not to mention, the ladies' dressing room was probably where the exit used to be.

Dave Felthous

- posted July 20, 2003 02:43 PM      Profile for Dave Felthous   Email Dave Felthous         Edit/Delete Post 
None of the Deja Vus in the Seattle area are in converted theaters. The one pictured was an ordinary business building. It's six blocks or so north of the Lusty Lady.

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

© 1995-2013 Vision Entertainment Services. All rights reserved.