Contact Cinematour ·· Help & Hints ·· About Cinematour
Cinematour Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Cinematour Forum   » Mystery Cinemas   » Hampton, Virginia MYSTERY SOLVED

Author Topic: Hampton, Virginia MYSTERY SOLVED
Adam Martin
Administrator

- posted May 21, 2003 08:46 PM      Profile for Adam Martin   Author's Homepage   Email Adam Martin         Edit/Delete Post 
From Scott Norwood:

"Located next to the NEI Newmarket Twin. This is currently a church, but looks like it would have (should have?) been a theatre at one time."

-

|  IP: Logged

Dan Gibbs

- posted July 29, 2003 09:22 PM      Profile for Dan Gibbs   Email Dan Gibbs         Edit/Delete Post 
ARGH!!! I remember this thing when it was still in operation and--sad to say--I actually saw two movies there when I was at the College O' Knowledge. Unfortunately, my tracking at the time was geared entirely to the red-velvet-and-rococo theatres, and so I'm completely blanking on the name of this late '60s pile. I'm putting out the reference to some of my W&M friends to see if anyone remembers its name.

Richard Shepherd Webb

- posted September 06, 2003 10:23 PM      Profile for Richard Shepherd Webb   Email Richard Shepherd Webb         Edit/Delete Post 
The two round theaters (now a church) were the NEI Newmarket III and IV, and were closed after NEI was bought by Regal Cinemas in the mid 1990s.

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

© 1995-2013 Vision Entertainment Services. All rights reserved.