CinemaTour
Cinema History Around the World
 HOME ·· CINEMAS ·· FORUM ·· LINKS ·· BOOKS
 Contact Cinematour ·· Help & Hints ·· About Cinematour
Cinematour Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Cinematour Forum   » Mystery Cinemas   » Los Angeles (Hollywood), CA MYSTERY SOLVED (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Author Topic: Los Angeles (Hollywood), CA MYSTERY SOLVED
Adam Martin
Administrator

- posted May 11, 2003 11:07 PM      Profile for Adam Martin   Author's Homepage   Email Adam Martin         Edit/Delete Post 
Scott was referring to the undisclosed fact that I had a CD-ROM of thousands of photos from him for over a year and managed to post Bob's new southern California photos before I posted his. And even then, Scott had to threaten me with a shiny object before I sorted through them and posted just the California photos. In fact, it's become a running joke between the two of us that I'm just waiting for someone else to send in photos so that I don't have to use his.

Daniel happened to bring up the fact that he took a bunch of photos and mailed them to me just before I went to Fresno and visited all of the same places.

As far as I'm concerned, the more photos the better the documentation.

I suppose I should start on Scott's Colorado photos now. [Smile]

|  IP: Logged

Bob Allen

- posted May 15, 2003 11:23 AM      Profile for Bob Allen   Email Bob Allen         Edit/Delete Post 
So what's a "Chick-Fil-A"? We havent got one in the whole state.

Paul Linfesty

- posted May 15, 2003 12:17 PM      Profile for Paul Linfesty   Email Paul Linfesty         Edit/Delete Post 
Chick-Fil-A is the name of a junk food chain of chicken "restaurants" that are closed on Sundays. Bakersfield had one for a while in our Valley Plaza but after hundereds of thousands of chickens protested around the parking lot, mall managaement decided the cost of crushed chicken body removal was costing more than the lease they collected from the chain, so they had to close their doors forever.

Mark Lensenmayer

- posted May 15, 2003 12:32 PM      Profile for Mark Lensenmayer   Email Mark Lensenmayer         Edit/Delete Post 
Occasionally, Chick-Fil-A also has a person in a cow suit walking around with a sign that says "Eat Mor Chikin"

Chick-Fil-A Cow Site

Greg Laughlin

- posted July 09, 2006 12:24 PM      Profile for Greg Laughlin   Email Greg Laughlin         Edit/Delete Post 
Actually, that is technically the Silverlake area of Los Angeles where the Studio theatre is located right near the intersection of Sunset and Alvarado.

All times are Central
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

© 1995-2013 Vision Entertainment Services. All rights reserved.