CinemaTour
Cinema History Around the World
 HOME ·· CINEMAS ·· FORUM ·· LINKS ·· BOOKS
 Contact Cinematour ·· Help & Hints ·· About Cinematour
Cinematour Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Cinematour Forum   » Cinema Yak   » Automaticket machines?

Author Topic: Automaticket machines?
Kara Tillotson

- posted July 23, 2006 05:56 PM      Profile for Kara Tillotson   Author's Homepage   Email Kara Tillotson         Edit/Delete Post 
Anyone here knowledgable about automaticket machines?
At the theatre I work at, our automaticket machine died a few weeks ago. It was working fine up until then. We think it might be an electrical problem.
I know a lot of people know how to fix these. I was hoping to get help from some people on film-tech.com but they are REALLY slow about approving people for their forums...(like two weeks....so far)
Anyway......

|  IP: Logged

David Wodeyla

- posted July 26, 2006 05:08 PM      Profile for David Wodeyla   Author's Homepage   Email David Wodeyla         Edit/Delete Post 
Try calling Capital Motion Picture Supply, 630 Ninth Ave. New York NY. 10036 212-757-4510 We used to ship the bad machine to them for repair. And through them, order new ones as needed. (rarely ever needed one, and I'd bet there are dozens of theatres that converted over to computerized ticketing that may have a few in storage behind the screen.

Isn't it funny how you never forget some companies you dealt with for years!

Dave Felthous

- posted July 26, 2006 07:47 PM      Profile for Dave Felthous   Email Dave Felthous         Edit/Delete Post 
The Automaticket machines were wonderful. Very few problems. Today's computerized ticket dispensers break down at the slightest provocation. I'm glad to be away from them. I now work at a small indy house where we have roll tickets. They only break down when the ticket-seller does!

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

© 1995-2013 Vision Entertainment Services. All rights reserved.