HOME ·· CINEMAS ·· FORUM ·· LINKS ·· BOOKS
 Contact Cinematour ·· Help & Hints ·· About Cinematour
Cinematour Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Cinematour Forum   » Cinema Yak   » Oddest Theatre Find

Author Topic: Oddest Theatre Find
Christopher Crouch

- posted May 06, 2006 04:20 AM      Profile for Christopher Crouch   Email Christopher Crouch         Edit/Delete Post 
Over the years, I've found some odd items left behind by theatre goers.

Prosthetic arm - Some guy decided to remove his prosthetic arm during a show and somehow forgot to take it with him when the film ended. He returned the next day for it, but how did he fail to notice something was missing as he exited the theatre?

Dentures - I've found dentures left behind on numerous occassions. I never quite figured out why someone would even choose to remove their dentures in a theatre, let alone place them on the armrest.

A DEA agent's fanny pack - His wallet, id, badge, loaded handgun, and two replacement clips.

Jar of urine - Disturbingly enough, there is nothing particularly unique about finding urine in some of the theatres I've worked at. However, in this case, a guy actually called the theatre and asked if we had found his jar of urine.

Naked asian man - A group of "special needs" patrons left behind a member of their group, who decided to strip naked and greet people in the restroom. One of the managers was using the facilities when a naked asian man slid out from under a stall and said "hello" in all his nude splendor.

|  IP: Logged

Bobby Richardson

- posted May 06, 2006 09:45 AM      Profile for Bobby Richardson           Edit/Delete Post 
I've yet to come across a bottle of urine, but about two years ago I have found a kid. He had a birthday party with a group of 110 which included family friends and friends parents. He just turned four. I noticed him wondering the hallways with his birthday hat still on holding a birthday bag wich included lollypops and platic toys. He stayed in the office with me for about 25 minutes till his parents came running in. I thought "How can you forget your kid, especially the birthday kid?" I wonder how far his parents got till they realized they didn't have there child? [Rolling on Floor Laughing]

Jeff Arellano

- posted May 06, 2006 11:38 AM      Profile for Jeff Arellano   Email Jeff Arellano         Edit/Delete Post 
I have found dentures, and children.

In Montebello, there is a Petco next to the theatre. A woman bought her child a pet mouse from the store then watched a movie in theatre 6. The kid dropped the mouse and it was free to roam the theatre. After the show, ushers found a mouse running around the theatre and killed it.
They called our theatre the next day to ask us if we found their pet mouse they took to the theatre. Too bad we had already killed it.

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

© 1995-2013 Vision Entertainment Services. All rights reserved.