HOME ·· CINEMAS ·· FORUM ·· LINKS ·· BOOKS
 Contact Cinematour ·· Help & Hints ·· About Cinematour
Cinematour Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Cinematour Forum   » Cinema Yak   » Heaven's Gate in theaters

Author Topic: Heaven's Gate in theaters
Aaron N McAbee

- posted August 17, 2005 12:32 PM      Profile for Aaron N McAbee   Email Aaron N McAbee         Edit/Delete Post 
I am doing a fan-based commentary for Heaven's Gate and need to know if there are any stories about it from the grand people at cinema tour. I need to know anything about the original theatrical run (uncut and cut version) along with any other personal stories from the screening of the film in your theater. Also I would like to know about the mysterious Ultra 70 Panavision prints that were advertised in the New York Times before the film's release. Was this true or was it not used since the first version was not really seen by anyone besides the first group in New York?
I promise if I use your story on my commentary I will give you credit. Also, as soon it is done I will post the location where you can download it from. It is such a long film that I need as much info as possible before I record it.

|  IP: Logged

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

© 1995-2013 Vision Entertainment Services. All rights reserved.