CinemaTour
Cinema History Around the World
 HOME ·· CINEMAS ·· FORUM ·· LINKS ·· BOOKS
 Contact Cinematour ·· Help & Hints ·· About Cinematour
Cinematour Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Cinematour Forum   » Cinema Yak   » Adam is a Jerk (Page 3)

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4 

Author Topic: Adam is a Jerk
Adam Martin
Administrator

- posted November 20, 2003 06:28 PM      Profile for Adam Martin   Author's Homepage   Email Adam Martin         Edit/Delete Post 
No, wait. I've found a great photo of you! [evil devil]

|  IP: Logged

Phil Hill

- posted November 20, 2003 06:58 PM      Profile for Phil Hill   Email Phil Hill         Edit/Delete Post 
Deleted by poster

[ November 21, 2003, 11:25 PM: Message edited by: Phil Hill ]

Bob Maar

- posted November 24, 2003 12:18 PM      Profile for Bob Maar   Email Bob Maar         Edit/Delete Post 
I like the one right above this since that is me he is talking to at the bar.

and why has Phil deleted all of his posts?

Brad Miller

- posted November 25, 2003 02:04 AM      Profile for Brad Miller   Author's Homepage   Email Brad Miller         Edit/Delete Post 
Looks to me like Phil's being a coot again.

Phil, why did you delete your posts? Now no one will know what this thread was about in the future! People will read this and say to themselves "geez, what a coot". [Wink]

Phil Hill

- posted November 25, 2003 02:15 AM      Profile for Phil Hill   Email Phil Hill         Edit/Delete Post 
You are right Brad. Perhaps it would be best for Adam to delete the entire thread.

>>> Phil

[ November 25, 2003, 05:51 PM: Message edited by: Phil Hill ]

Rachel Gilardi

- posted December 08, 2003 01:15 PM      Profile for Rachel Gilardi   Email Rachel Gilardi         Edit/Delete Post 
Jeez, I hadn't posted in so long that I forgot my password!

I happen to like the pic of the back of phil's head, its his most attractive side.

Damn Adam, update my pic!!!!!

Adam Martin
Administrator

- posted December 08, 2003 01:48 PM      Profile for Adam Martin   Author's Homepage   Email Adam Martin         Edit/Delete Post 
How's about you update your location, first? Huh? Huh? [Big Grin]

Scott D. Neff
Tour Guide

- posted December 08, 2003 06:23 PM      Profile for Scott D. Neff   Email Scott D. Neff         Edit/Delete Post 
I need to post more often... I'm losing touch with the pulse of society. What can we do to get this place to rock like Film-Tech rocks?

Do I have to start removing Phil's clothes to make that happen?

Rachel Gilardi

- posted December 11, 2003 09:38 PM      Profile for Rachel Gilardi   Email Rachel Gilardi         Edit/Delete Post 
HAPPY!?!?!?!

Mike Law

- posted December 12, 2003 08:02 AM      Profile for Mike Law   Email Mike Law         Edit/Delete Post 
Hey Rachel, if you posted a bio last summer, I missed it. Would you mind doing it again. You're the only woman that's appeared on the forum since I joined. Since this seems to be an industry dominated by men, and a lot of egos, I'm curious as to your interests in cinema. Would you mind?

Scott D. Neff
Tour Guide

- posted December 12, 2003 09:47 AM      Profile for Scott D. Neff   Email Scott D. Neff         Edit/Delete Post 
She's just here because of the men. She knows I'm just a class A stud.

Oh wait... that's class A schmuck !

Mike Law

- posted December 12, 2003 04:38 PM      Profile for Mike Law   Email Mike Law         Edit/Delete Post 
Ah yes... THE NEFFSTER!!! Scott, why doesn't your post surprise me? Rachel now has two posts to respond to; one from a gentleman, and apparently one from a real babe magnet. Can't wait fo her to post. Rachel, what do you think of all this attention?

Adam Martin
Administrator

- posted December 13, 2003 12:42 PM      Profile for Adam Martin   Author's Homepage   Email Adam Martin         Edit/Delete Post 
Rachel loves attention almost as much as Phil does. [evil devil]

Rachel Gilardi

- posted December 14, 2003 10:09 AM      Profile for Rachel Gilardi   Email Rachel Gilardi         Edit/Delete Post 
Yes yes, Adam seems to know what I like...*wink wink*.

Manito what? Huh? Chipper what?

Mike - I'll post my bio when I get a little more time - I'm kinda running out at the moment.

Scott - Yep, you sure are a babe magnet! Make sure you get the right kind of magnet next time, you know, so I don't get repelled.

Phil Hill

- posted December 14, 2003 07:08 PM      Profile for Phil Hill   Email Phil Hill         Edit/Delete Post 
I do Adam? Ohhhh PLEEZE!

WTF RU smokin' up there?

Oh, and Scott too! I just saw your post! The pic in my mind's eye scares *even* me!

>>> Phil

All times are Central
This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4 

Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

© 1995-2013 Vision Entertainment Services. All rights reserved.