CinemaTour
Cinema History Around the World
 HOME ·· CINEMAS ·· FORUM ·· LINKS ·· BOOKS
 Contact Cinematour ·· Help & Hints ·· About Cinematour
Cinematour Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Cinematour Forum   » Cinema Yak   » Number of Cinema Tour members?

Author Topic: Number of Cinema Tour members?
Mike Law

- posted August 28, 2003 08:51 PM      Profile for Mike Law   Email Mike Law         Edit/Delete Post 
Out of curiosity (Adam are you reading this?) does anyone know how many members we have? It seems that only a handful of members are posting. C'mon you guys, don't be bashful...

|  IP: Logged

Dave Felthous

- posted August 28, 2003 11:01 PM      Profile for Dave Felthous   Email Dave Felthous         Edit/Delete Post 
Mike, I post a lot, but under a large number of fake names. :-)

(I've wondered, too. Adam is very secretive...)

Ron Keillor

- posted August 28, 2003 11:35 PM      Profile for Ron Keillor   Email Ron Keillor         Edit/Delete Post 
according to the home page...
Registered Members: 116

Daryl C. W. O'Shea
Administrator

- posted August 30, 2003 12:19 AM      Profile for Daryl C. W. O'Shea   Email Daryl C. W. O'Shea         Edit/Delete Post 
Last time I checked Adam was still illiterate, so he's probably not reading this.

Actually, I think he ignores people with no member photo.

Daniel Fuentz

- posted August 30, 2003 07:13 AM      Profile for Daniel Fuentz   Email Daniel Fuentz         Edit/Delete Post 
Yes, all these posts you're reading are Dave's multiple personalities talking amongst themselves. [Big Grin] (Dave, I was only jokin' with ya!)

Adam Martin
Administrator

- posted August 30, 2003 08:29 AM      Profile for Adam Martin   Author's Homepage   Email Adam Martin         Edit/Delete Post 
OH MY GOD. I'M IN FARGO, NORTH DAKOTA.

According to the main page of the Cinematour Forums, there are 117 registered members.

Dave Felthous

- posted August 30, 2003 10:43 AM      Profile for Dave Felthous   Email Dave Felthous         Edit/Delete Post 
And I think we should have a convention! Some place exotic, like Fargo, ND. We could arrange a screening of the movie and maybe meet Sheriff Marge Gunderson. I wonder how many kids she has by now...

Bob Allen

- posted September 01, 2003 02:23 PM      Profile for Bob Allen   Email Bob Allen         Edit/Delete Post 
Hey Adam!

If you're still in Fargo go 90 miles east on highway 34 to Park Rapids, MN (my wife's home town) and you can see the Park Theatre, a single screen which has been split into a two screener. I'm not impressed with what they've done as the second screen seems very small. Last I knew my former brother-in-law (Dennis Russell) was a projectionist there.

Dave Felthous

- posted September 01, 2003 05:08 PM      Profile for Dave Felthous   Email Dave Felthous         Edit/Delete Post 
For Bob Allen:

My dad started and ended grade school each year in Park Rapids. His parents owned one of MN's 10,000 lakes and they would move to the lake in the spring, before school ended, and stay there until after school started. Minnesota had a common curriculum back then (still?) so you could walk in to any classroom in any school on any given and find the same material being taught.

This was in the 1920s. Glad to know Park Rapids, which I heard a lot about as a kid, is still there.

Adam Martin
Administrator

- posted September 01, 2003 06:13 PM      Profile for Adam Martin   Author's Homepage   Email Adam Martin         Edit/Delete Post 
We were only in Fargo for a day. We looped out to Bismarck, down to Pierre and back to Omaha. We were only in Minnesota long enough to say we slept there (Moorhead).

Everyone email your movie theater friends and tell them to join us here and over at Film-Tech!

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

© 1995-2013 Vision Entertainment Services. All rights reserved.