HOME ·· CINEMAS ·· FORUM ·· LINKS ·· BOOKS
 Contact Cinematour ·· Help & Hints ·· About Cinematour
Cinematour Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Cinematour Forum   » Cinema Yak   » Seinfeld "blooper"

Author Topic: Seinfeld "blooper"
Daniel Fuentz

- posted August 15, 2003 03:43 PM      Profile for Daniel Fuentz   Email Daniel Fuentz         Edit/Delete Post 
Watching Seinfeld the other evening, there was a scene where Jerry was at the movies. The exterior shot of the theater had a Cineplex Odeon sign, but when they cut to the auditorium scene, all the popcorn tubs said "United Artists". (They were the ones with the "waves" on them) I just thought it was a tiny bit interesting, becuase usually the prop people will block out the brand names from packaging. Probably non-theater dorks didn't even notice this. [Smile]

|  IP: Logged

Eric Hooper

- posted August 17, 2003 11:58 AM      Profile for Eric Hooper   Email Eric Hooper         Edit/Delete Post 
LOL. And of course only us theatre enthusiasts notice stuff like this.

In ED TV, they use the lobby of the Castro theatre when the girl goes running into the restroom and Ed's chasing her. The next scene when they're in the restroom is not the restroom in the Castro theatre.

Daniel, have you caught the Seinfeld episode yet where he makes fun of the GCC Candy Band trailer?

Daniel Fuentz

- posted August 17, 2003 05:17 PM      Profile for Daniel Fuentz   Email Daniel Fuentz         Edit/Delete Post 
No, I haven't seen that episode yet! I wonder if that theater showing the Candy Band had a Cineplex Odeon sign out front as well... [Big Grin]

Mark Richey

- posted August 17, 2003 08:53 PM      Profile for Mark Richey   Author's Homepage   Email Mark Richey         Edit/Delete Post 
I don't remember that episode of Seinfeld, but I do remember an episode of Will & Grace where Will tells Grace he doesn't want her sitting by him while the candy band is playing.

Bill Gabel

- posted August 18, 2003 09:32 AM      Profile for Bill Gabel           Edit/Delete Post 
On the Seinfeld show:
The theatre was the Cineplex Odeon's Greenwich Art Twin in Greenwich Village of NYC. The property is been converted into a Health Club now.

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

© 1995-2013 Vision Entertainment Services. All rights reserved.