CinemaTour
Cinema History Around the World
 HOME ·· CINEMAS ·· FORUM ·· LINKS ·· BOOKS
 Contact Cinematour ·· Help & Hints ·· About Cinematour
Cinematour Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Cinematour Forum   » Cinema Yak   » Too many words...

Author Topic: Too many words...
Scott D. Neff
Tour Guide

- posted February 12, 2003 01:00 PM      Profile for Scott D. Neff   Email Scott D. Neff         Edit/Delete Post 
It hurts my brain to read all those articles about theatre closure and whatnot. Can't you put pretty pictures in them to help the attention span deprived folk like me?

I like being a tour guide... [Big Grin]

|  IP: Logged

Adam Martin
Administrator

- posted February 12, 2003 01:24 PM      Profile for Adam Martin   Author's Homepage   Email Adam Martin         Edit/Delete Post 
Sorry ... no pictures with the articles. In fact, I'm sure we'll eventually get in trouble for posting the articles. If you want to see the pretty pictures, you can click on the link and go directly to the article. You'll get all the pop-ups and advertisements, too!

Daryl C. W. O'Shea
Administrator

- posted February 12, 2003 02:00 PM      Profile for Daryl C. W. O'Shea   Email Daryl C. W. O'Shea         Edit/Delete Post 
What the heck was the upload feature for! [Mad] [Wink]

I'm going to start posting lots of pictures just to get Adam in trouble. [Big Grin]

Maybe you could draw your own pictures, Adam?

Adam Martin
Administrator

- posted February 12, 2003 05:05 PM      Profile for Adam Martin   Author's Homepage   Email Adam Martin         Edit/Delete Post 
Scott's talking about the photos that were published online with the news articles. Even Film-Tech doesn't allow those. Don't you read the instructions? [Razz]

Daryl C. W. O'Shea
Administrator

- posted February 12, 2003 11:34 PM      Profile for Daryl C. W. O'Shea   Email Daryl C. W. O'Shea         Edit/Delete Post 
I know what he's talkin' about. If I didn't I wouldn't be able to get you in trouble. [Smile]

Scott D. Neff
Tour Guide

- posted February 14, 2003 05:18 PM      Profile for Scott D. Neff   Email Scott D. Neff         Edit/Delete Post 
I rarely know what I'm talking about myself.

Grr it irritates me at how anal information services such as newspapers could be when it comes to circulating KNOWLEDGE.

Anyway -- I'm just speaking in tongues... and you're all crazy.

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

© 1995-2013 Vision Entertainment Services. All rights reserved.