HOME ·· CINEMAS ·· FORUM ·· LINKS ·· BOOKS
 Contact Cinematour ·· Help & Hints ·· About Cinematour
Cinematour Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Cinematour Forum   » Cinematour Discussion   » iPhone app

Author Topic: iPhone app
Dan Davidson

- posted March 14, 2010 11:31 AM      Profile for Dan Davidson   Email Dan Davidson         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm pretty new to the iPhone, but I can already see how useful it could be in touring cinemas. The camera is pretty good, better than my old blackberry, and with the GPS system it seems like a great way to incorporate this website into an app. I don't have any real knowledge of how to do something like this, but if any of you are tech savvy and want to do one, let me know. I have some ideas that I can share. If someone decides to do this I would even PAY for the app on iTunes. I almost never pay for apps. We could incorporate the camera, gps to locate mystery cinemas.
Anyway, I'm rambling. Sorry.

|  IP: Logged

Scott D. Neff
Tour Guide

- posted March 16, 2010 08:48 AM      Profile for Scott D. Neff   Email Scott D. Neff         Edit/Delete Post 
It's a good idea. ADAM! Get your one man programming team hat on and make it so!!!

At the very least make the addresses link to Google maps.

Dan Davidson

- posted March 16, 2010 05:17 PM      Profile for Dan Davidson   Email Dan Davidson         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm glad you agree. I hope it works out.
Edit: I use yelp a lot and that could be a good basis for something like this.

Dan Davidson

- posted April 05, 2010 08:28 PM      Profile for Dan Davidson   Email Dan Davidson         Edit/Delete Post 
An actual "Cinema Tour" could be available as well. Use the GPS to route you to nearby cinemas on road trips.

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

© 1995-2013 Vision Entertainment Services. All rights reserved.