CinemaTour
Cinema History Around the World
 HOME ·· CINEMAS ·· FORUM ·· LINKS ·· BOOKS
 Contact Cinematour ·· Help & Hints ·· About Cinematour
Cinematour Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Cinematour Forum   » Cinematour Discussion   » How do I mark all topics as already read?

Author Topic: How do I mark all topics as already read?
Ron Newman

- posted November 30, 2007 06:03 AM      Profile for Ron Newman   Email Ron Newman         Edit/Delete Post 
There must be a button or link for doing this, but I can't find it. Basically I want all the yellow to go away so it looks like I've read everything up to today.

|  IP: Logged

Adam Martin
Administrator

- posted November 30, 2007 12:31 PM      Profile for Adam Martin   Author's Homepage   Email Adam Martin         Edit/Delete Post 
The yellow icon is not for "unread" topics, but "new" topics. If you are logged in and your browser/firewall is properly accepting the site's cookie, the only yellow icons you should see are for new topics/replies since your last visit.

Caveat: The cookie uses the time that your last visit started, so if have read a reply that is timestamped after that, it will show yellow even though you read it. IE, this reply will show yellow for me next time since it occurred after my visit to the forum started.

Daryl C. W. O'Shea
Administrator

- posted December 18, 2007 11:20 PM      Profile for Daryl C. W. O'Shea   Email Daryl C. W. O'Shea         Edit/Delete Post 
Don't forget that clicking twice on the Cinematour Forum image will (well, most of the time) clear new posts that were new before the start of your visit or the last time you cleared them by clicking on the image.

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

© 1995-2013 Vision Entertainment Services. All rights reserved.