CinemaTour
Cinema History Around the World
 HOME ·· CINEMAS ·· FORUM ·· LINKS ·· BOOKS
 Contact Cinematour ·· Help & Hints ·· About Cinematour
Cinematour Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Cinematour Forum   » Cinematour Discussion   » How to get access to research forum

Author Topic: How to get access to research forum
Kara Tillotson

- posted November 12, 2007 02:41 PM      Profile for Kara Tillotson   Author's Homepage   Email Kara Tillotson         Edit/Delete Post 
I was wonderinf how I get access to the research balcony....

|  IP: Logged

Scott D. Neff
Tour Guide

- posted November 14, 2007 08:46 AM      Profile for Scott D. Neff   Email Scott D. Neff         Edit/Delete Post 
There's nothing really exciting in there anyway. It's mostly notes about improvements made to the site, and a few places for us to keep track of people/theatre chains we've contact with or without success.

Jeff Arellano

- posted November 14, 2007 10:25 PM      Profile for Jeff Arellano   Email Jeff Arellano         Edit/Delete Post 
Hey Scott, what about a name change like:

Adam's Forum of Wonder (wonder whats in here)

Scott D. Neff
Tour Guide

- posted November 15, 2007 12:47 AM      Profile for Scott D. Neff   Email Scott D. Neff         Edit/Delete Post 
Still, I think that "wonders" is too strong a word. More like "Adam's Forum of 'Oh by the way, when I get some free time I'm going to do some stuff for the website I've been wanting to do for the last 10 years.'" or "Adam's Forum where Scott says 'I really should send a letter to Carmike and see if we can take pictures because they aren't responding to any of my e-mails.'"

Kara Tillotson

- posted November 17, 2007 01:35 PM      Profile for Kara Tillotson   Author's Homepage   Email Kara Tillotson         Edit/Delete Post 
so then its not really for people who are actually physically researching theatres etc?
Then yeah, you need to change the name of it..

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

© 1995-2013 Vision Entertainment Services. All rights reserved.