Contact Cinematour ·· Help & Hints ·· About Cinematour
Cinematour Forum
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile | my password | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Cinematour Forum   » Cinematour Discussion   » Contact the Newsroom

Author Topic: Contact the Newsroom
Ed Buchinski

- posted April 20, 2006 10:29 PM      Profile for Ed Buchinski   Author's Homepage   Email Ed Buchinski         Edit/Delete Post 
I understand the requirement to send news and/or theater updates to the NEWSROOM.

I have yet to find where in the hades the NEWSROOM is. I have people posting things about my theater that I'd like to enhance/correct our main listing.

This is HARDER than trying to get in touch with the pope!

|  IP: Logged

Adam Martin
Administrator

- posted April 20, 2006 10:32 PM      Profile for Adam Martin   Author's Homepage   Email Adam Martin         Edit/Delete Post 
Contact information was sent with your forum registration info. Email the newsroom at newsroom@cinematour.com. I'm not sure why everyone seems to miss this in the email. The newsroom address has also been posted in several threads right here.

It's been said many, many times here that I'm only one person. I had to take the contact info off of the site for a while so that I could simply catch up on the (literally) thousands of emails that were in my inbox. I will un-hide the contact info for the general public soon. In the meantime, members who have registered in the past nine months or so have received the contact info.

No further discussion on the matter is necessary.

[ April 22, 2006, 10:42 PM: Message edited by: Adam Martin ]

|  IP: Logged

All times are Central  
   Open Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

© 1995-2013 Vision Entertainment Services. All rights reserved.