CinemaTour
Cinema History Around the World
 HOME ·· CINEMAS ·· FORUM ·· LINKS ·· BOOKS
 Contact Cinematour ·· Help & Hints ·· About Cinematour
Cinematour Forum
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile | my password | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Cinematour Forum   » Cinematour Discussion   » Making Adam's life easier?

Author Topic: Making Adam's life easier?
Steven Rood

- posted January 28, 2005 01:03 PM      Profile for Steven Rood   Email Steven Rood         Edit/Delete Post 
Any chance of changing the website to allow the members to automatically upload the pictures (as long as they follow the necessary size and format) directly to the appropriate theatre? Imagine the reduction in work Adam would have to do. Plus there could be a comments section where the members could add interesting tidbits about the theatre or experience there.

Just a thought.

Stevo

|  IP: Logged

Adam Martin
Administrator

- posted January 28, 2005 02:18 PM      Profile for Adam Martin   Author's Homepage   Email Adam Martin         Edit/Delete Post 
There is little to no chance of users uploading photos directly to the site. I have added over 1000 photos to the site in January. It's getting there. But thanks for the thought!

Jeff Arellano

- posted January 28, 2005 05:43 PM      Profile for Jeff Arellano   Email Jeff Arellano         Edit/Delete Post 
Hey Adam what about a list of all the theatres you added new pictures too??????/

Wait. That will make Adam's life a miserable hell.

Bad idea. [Smile]

Steven Rood

- posted January 30, 2005 08:43 PM      Profile for Steven Rood   Email Steven Rood         Edit/Delete Post 
Well, you don't have to check the Warwick (my home town). That page is still unchanged... [Frown] Maybe someday.

stevo

All times are Central  
   Open Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

© 1995-2013 Vision Entertainment Services. All rights reserved.