CinemaTour
Cinema History Around the World
 HOME ·· CINEMAS ·· FORUM ·· LINKS ·· BOOKS
 Contact Cinematour ·· Help & Hints ·· About Cinematour
Cinematour Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Cinematour Forum   » Cinematour Discussion   » Research and photo trip to Portland, Oregon

Author Topic: Research and photo trip to Portland, Oregon
Adam Martin
Administrator

- posted November 05, 2004 03:17 PM      Profile for Adam Martin   Author's Homepage   Email Adam Martin         Edit/Delete Post 
We will be in the Portland area from November 14-20. Plans are sketchy and time is limited, but if you'd like us to stop by and photograph your theater, let me know!

|  IP: Logged

Ken Layton

- posted November 05, 2004 09:39 PM      Profile for Ken Layton   Email Ken Layton         Edit/Delete Post 
Be sure to stop by American Cinema Equipment in Portland. Scott Hicks can probably point you towards some real classic theaters (open and closed).

Stop by 919 S.W. Taylor Street suite 900 and talk to Tom Moyer senior. He could give you a pretty good theater history.

The Evil Sam Graham

- posted November 11, 2004 07:53 PM      Profile for The Evil Sam Graham   Author's Homepage   Email The Evil Sam Graham         Edit/Delete Post 
EDIT: I had posted an advisory that the screen at the Dallas (Oregon) Motor-Vu had supposedly come down.

I am happy to report that is NOT true. Owner Ron Burch says things are just fine, thanks. I guess he's gotten a few e-mails asking about it though.

Nobody seems to know who started the rumor, but they were pretty good at spreading it. [Cool]

[ November 12, 2004, 04:42 PM: Message edited by: The Evil Sam Graham ]

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

© 1995-2013 Vision Entertainment Services. All rights reserved.