Contact Cinematour ·· Help & Hints ·· About Cinematour
Cinematour Forum
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile | my password | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Cinematour Forum   » Cinematour Discussion   » photo sizes

Author Topic: photo sizes
Tom Mundell

- posted October 20, 2004 02:28 PM      Profile for Tom Mundell   Author's Homepage   Email Tom Mundell         Edit/Delete Post 
When submitting photos, are the original hi-res versions kept on file? are there any plans to update the older, smaller images to a larger size any time?

|  IP: Logged

Adam Martin
Administrator

- posted October 20, 2004 05:58 PM      Profile for Adam Martin   Author's Homepage   Email Adam Martin         Edit/Delete Post 
Yes, the original photos are kept on file.

What do you mean by "the older, smaller images"? If you mean the 450-pixel wide photos that were posted prior to the software upgrade this year, I have roughly 10,000 photos [Uh-oh] to add to the database before I will have time to go back and re-do any work that's already been done.

Jeff Arellano

- posted October 21, 2004 09:49 PM      Profile for Jeff Arellano   Email Jeff Arellano         Edit/Delete Post 
Adam, whats the easiest way to submit photos. I have some of the Former AMC Plaza 10 in the City OF Industry (here is a preview)

http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?p=999&gid=4778799&uid=1020161&members=1

I have the originals on my computer.

Tom Mundell

- posted October 22, 2004 08:35 AM      Profile for Tom Mundell   Author's Homepage   Email Tom Mundell         Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks, Adam. yes, I was referring to the 450 pixel images; I didn't think you had 10,000 photos to go through! (I thought maybe one or two hundred)

Jim Rankin
(Jim passed away in December 2006)

- posted October 22, 2004 10:29 AM      Profile for Jim Rankin   Email Jim Rankin         Edit/Delete Post 
10,000 photos?!!! See the tag line at the bottom of all poor Adam's posts.

Scott D. Neff
Tour Guide

- posted October 22, 2004 06:23 PM      Profile for Scott D. Neff   Email Scott D. Neff         Edit/Delete Post 
The sad part is that a lot of those were taken by Adam and I on various trips... I could probably go through the database and tell you every theatre Adam and I have each taken photo-tours of but he has yet to post.

I have to plan a trip for next spring... must----take----more----pics!!!!

Roger Katz

- posted October 22, 2004 07:10 PM      Profile for Roger Katz   Email Roger Katz         Edit/Delete Post 
At least a few hundred of them are from my trips too upstate NY and near NYC. This December I plan to get deeper into upstate NY such as Rochester and Buffalo.

Mike Olpin

- posted October 23, 2004 12:28 AM      Profile for Mike Olpin   Author's Homepage   Email Mike Olpin         Edit/Delete Post 
Then there are all the other things you two take pictures of on your trips...
[evil devil]

Adam Martin
Administrator

- posted October 23, 2004 12:29 AM      Profile for Adam Martin   Author's Homepage   Email Adam Martin         Edit/Delete Post 
You can email the full-rez photos to newsroom at cinematour.com and I'll get around to them eventually. [Smile]

Jeff Arellano

- posted October 23, 2004 05:23 PM      Profile for Jeff Arellano   Email Jeff Arellano         Edit/Delete Post 
Okily Dokily.

At least sooner is better than never.

Paul Rosenberry

- posted November 28, 2004 11:42 AM      Profile for Paul Rosenberry   Author's Homepage   Email Paul Rosenberry         Edit/Delete Post 
Sounds like you need some help.

Adam Martin
Administrator

- posted November 28, 2004 01:08 PM      Profile for Adam Martin   Author's Homepage   Email Adam Martin         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm getting there. [Smile]

All times are Central  
   Open Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

© 1995-2013 Vision Entertainment Services. All rights reserved.