CinemaTour
Cinema History Around the World
 HOME ·· CINEMAS ·· FORUM ·· LINKS ·· BOOKS
 Contact Cinematour ·· Help & Hints ·· About Cinematour
Cinematour Forum
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile | my password | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Cinematour Forum   » Cinematour Discussion   » Theatre Updates (Page 3)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3 

Author Topic: Theatre Updates
Kyle Fee

- posted January 02, 2005 05:35 PM      Profile for Kyle Fee   Email Kyle Fee         Edit/Delete Post 
I don't seem to be able to find a link anymore for submitting photos. Am I just not seeing it, or was it taken down for a while to allow time to catch up on the backlog of previously submitted photos?

|  IP: Logged

Adam Martin
Administrator

- posted January 02, 2005 05:53 PM      Profile for Adam Martin   Author's Homepage   Email Adam Martin         Edit/Delete Post 
They were all taken down.

Scott D. Neff
Tour Guide

- posted January 04, 2005 02:30 AM      Profile for Scott D. Neff   Email Scott D. Neff         Edit/Delete Post 
How long have the links been taken down?

I know your inbox is full of junk, but do you really want to make it hard for people to submit photos.

Some visitors to the site may only be one stop shoppers, and decide to e-mail photos the one time they have enough time to do so. I'd hate to see those pass us by.

Brad Miller

- posted January 05, 2005 03:51 AM      Profile for Brad Miller   Author's Homepage   Email Brad Miller         Edit/Delete Post 
I agree with Scott. (Wait, did I just say that? [Razz] )

Regardless of the wisecracks, pass some of the load my way and I'll assist. [Cool]

Tom Mundell

- posted January 05, 2005 06:34 AM      Profile for Tom Mundell   Author's Homepage   Email Tom Mundell         Edit/Delete Post 
I thought I had a hard time finding the email address with the last set of photos I sent...it didn't take long before I gave up and ended up just digging through my sent items folder and finding the email there...now I just gotta hope my emails didn't get redirected to /dev/null for attempting to defeat the system!

All times are Central
This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3 

Open Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

© 1995-2013 Vision Entertainment Services. All rights reserved.