CinemaTour
Cinema History Around the World
 HOME ·· CINEMAS ·· FORUM ·· LINKS ·· BOOKS
 Contact Cinematour ·· Help & Hints ·· About Cinematour
Cinematour Forum
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile | my password | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Cinematour Forum   » Cinematour Discussion   » Theatre Updates (Page 1)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3 

Author Topic: Theatre Updates
Kyle Fee

- posted May 31, 2004 04:16 PM      Profile for Kyle Fee   Email Kyle Fee         Edit/Delete Post 
I sent in some photos a while back and I'm just curious if they're eventually going to get updated? I guess there's no need to re-submit?

|  IP: Logged

Roger Katz

- posted May 31, 2004 04:56 PM      Profile for Roger Katz   Email Roger Katz         Edit/Delete Post 
Things just take a while sometimes, Kyle. I am still waiting for hundreds of photos I sent 6 months ago to be posted. Be patient.

Daniel Fuentz

- posted June 01, 2004 04:16 AM      Profile for Daniel Fuentz   Email Daniel Fuentz         Edit/Delete Post 
I know how that is... The first time I sent in photos I assumed they'd been forgotten, then about 7 months later they finally showed up on the site! Adam just gets backed up sometimes... If only he wouldn't spend so much time working and having a life we could have daily updates! [Big Grin]

Ken Roe

- posted June 01, 2004 08:24 AM      Profile for Ken Roe   Author's Homepage   Email Ken Roe         Edit/Delete Post 
I agree Daniel [LOL] I am still waiting for some London, UK updates to go on the site from December. I recently sent in a whole load of pics, corrections and tours covering San Diego and Southern CA after my recent visit there. Also after spending 6 weeks in Australia earlier this year, I have heaps of images and tours to send off, but maybe should wait awhile until Adam catches up with himself [bow down] I hope it's soon>>>> [Smile]

Jeremy Fuentes

- posted June 01, 2004 10:39 AM      Profile for Jeremy Fuentes   Email Jeremy Fuentes         Edit/Delete Post 
As soon as I take some pics of my theater, then I will be just as frustrated as the rest of you. Damn you Adam, damn you in advance!! [Big Grin]

Adam Martin
Administrator

- posted June 01, 2004 05:44 PM      Profile for Adam Martin   Author's Homepage   Email Adam Martin         Edit/Delete Post 
In the midst of redesigning the site (the easy part) and adding a heap of features that can be built upon, I also changed employers a month ago and am moving this week. Last week, I added a bunch of photos I took myself last year. I hope to start catching up soon, once I've settled into the new apartment. Then again, I'll be on the road for most of June. [Uh-oh]

Brad Miller

- posted June 02, 2004 12:57 AM      Profile for Brad Miller   Author's Homepage   Email Brad Miller         Edit/Delete Post 
Don't worry about it Adam, you'll have a whole day in the back seat of my SUV to finish some of that coding you've been working on. [Razz]

Joe Redifer

- posted June 02, 2004 11:04 AM      Profile for Joe Redifer   Author's Homepage   Email Joe Redifer         Edit/Delete Post 
You're gonna clean out the back of your SUV?

Brad Miller

- posted June 02, 2004 05:57 PM      Profile for Brad Miller   Author's Homepage   Email Brad Miller         Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah right, for Adam??? I think not. [moon]

Adam Martin
Administrator

- posted June 03, 2004 10:57 PM      Profile for Adam Martin   Author's Homepage   Email Adam Martin         Edit/Delete Post 
I hope that all that fast food trash isn't still in the back of your SUV from the road trip to Wichita back in January!

Brad Miller

- posted June 04, 2004 02:58 AM      Profile for Brad Miller   Author's Homepage   Email Brad Miller         Edit/Delete Post 
Oh yeah, all of that, plus the fast food from your last two visits/dorking expeditions is still back there baking in the Texas heat. Just for you Adam!

(BTW to Mr. Scott, I have no coffee in the car for a reason!)

Adam Martin
Administrator

- posted June 04, 2004 07:17 AM      Profile for Adam Martin   Author's Homepage   Email Adam Martin         Edit/Delete Post 
I will pick up a bag of coffee on the way there. Do you need any cream or sugar for your SUV? And you DO have a dent puller, right?

(Las Vegas joke that only about 6 people will ever get. Remember, what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas. [Razz] )

Mike Olpin

- posted June 04, 2004 01:29 PM      Profile for Mike Olpin   Author's Homepage   Email Mike Olpin         Edit/Delete Post 
HaHA- I got it.

Brad Miller

- posted June 04, 2004 08:46 PM      Profile for Brad Miller   Author's Homepage   Email Brad Miller         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Las Vegas joke that only about 6 people will ever get.
Not necessarily. Am I envisioning a video download?

Joe Redifer

- posted June 05, 2004 02:57 AM      Profile for Joe Redifer   Author's Homepage   Email Joe Redifer         Edit/Delete Post 
Envisioning is all you can do, as video downloads are a thing of the loooong past.

All times are Central
This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3 

Open Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

© 1995-2013 Vision Entertainment Services. All rights reserved.