CinemaTour
Cinema History Around the World
 HOME ·· CINEMAS ·· FORUM ·· LINKS ·· BOOKS
 Contact Cinematour ·· Help & Hints ·· About Cinematour
Cinematour Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Cinematour Forum   » Cinematour Discussion   » This Place is Unacceptable!

Author Topic: This Place is Unacceptable!
Joe Redifer

- posted May 20, 2004 10:59 PM      Profile for Joe Redifer   Author's Homepage   Email Joe Redifer         Edit/Delete Post 
Whoa! I'm gone for about a year or two and the whole site changes! Suddenly the entire site is super skinny, like Adam. It reminds me of Bob's Big Screen Biz or whatever that one site is called (though the colors and design here are much better). Check out what CinemaTour looks like on my screen:

-

Obviously you can see why I am very angry, near the point of physical violence. I also notice that one of the forum members is evil. Why is this? This is also unacceptable. I want to be evil as well! It's no fair that he gets to be evil and I don't. I demand this individual be banned since he is evil. He will only cause trouble, as that's what evil people do.

Next thing I notice is the general lack of participation in the forums. Unacceptable! Well, I guess since I don't post too often, others won't have reason to post themselves. So I should probably take the blame on that one.

Then there is this icon: [Rolling on Floor Laughing]
Look at it. It does not rotate very smoothly. Why is it allowed to exist?

Last thing I notice is that when I click on "Additional Graemlins" in the Creat-A-Post screen (in order to get an Evans or Claude icon or whatnot), I get an Apache error. I thought this site ran on Windows!

Geez!

|  IP: Logged

Brad Miller

- posted May 21, 2004 10:24 PM      Profile for Brad Miller   Author's Homepage   Email Brad Miller         Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah I know what you mean, Joe. It's even worse if you have multiple monitors. Somebody needs to kick Adam's ass for making a fixed table width. [moon]

This is how Cinematour looks on my computer. Seriously, this is NOT a Photoshopped picture.
 -

Joe Redifer

- posted May 22, 2004 02:48 AM      Profile for Joe Redifer   Author's Homepage   Email Joe Redifer         Edit/Delete Post 
That's nothing. Stack a few Apple Cinema Displays together like everyone else and you get this:

-

Mike Olpin

- posted May 22, 2004 01:30 PM      Profile for Mike Olpin   Author's Homepage   Email Mike Olpin         Edit/Delete Post 
Hey you two!

We already have a thread about the redesign of the website. I'm sure Adam will be along shortly to close this one (and ban the two of you). [LOL] j/k

[Rolling on Floor Laughing] <-- Just for you, Joe. Just for you.

The Evil Sam Graham

- posted May 22, 2004 02:56 PM      Profile for The Evil Sam Graham   Author's Homepage   Email The Evil Sam Graham         Edit/Delete Post 
I am the envy of ALL in my evilness!

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!

Joe Redifer

- posted May 22, 2004 03:48 PM      Profile for Joe Redifer   Author's Homepage   Email Joe Redifer         Edit/Delete Post 
And why are bald people allowed to post? It doesn't make sense.

Also Mike, this thread is clearly focused on only the negative aspects, which makes this thread better.

Mike Olpin

- posted May 22, 2004 07:40 PM      Profile for Mike Olpin   Author's Homepage   Email Mike Olpin         Edit/Delete Post 
The problem is with the way you set up your monitor, Joe. What you failed to realize is that your Cinema Display is in fact a Portrait view monitor. For some reason you set yours up on its side. Set it up the right way, and this site would look really bitchin'.

Adam Martin
Administrator

- posted May 22, 2004 10:30 PM      Profile for Adam Martin   Author's Homepage   Email Adam Martin         Edit/Delete Post 
Joe's just mad 'cause we took him to a theater and they used a lame-ass excuse to not let him shoot video of the place. [Frown] But we'll get video next time we're in town. One way or another. [evil devil]

Brad Miller

- posted May 22, 2004 11:52 PM      Profile for Brad Miller   Author's Homepage   Email Brad Miller         Edit/Delete Post 
Damn those theaters! May any manager that refuses booth shots or video be fired and live the rest of their life in misery. Don't they understand, this is for CINEMATOUR!!! Geez, some people just don't get it.

Jeremy Fuentes

- posted May 25, 2004 07:54 AM      Profile for Jeremy Fuentes   Email Jeremy Fuentes         Edit/Delete Post 
This place was acceptable, until Joe started posting! [Mad]

Joshua Waaland

- posted March 01, 2006 11:04 PM      Profile for Joshua Waaland   Email Joshua Waaland         Edit/Delete Post 
I like this Graemlin. [bow down]

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

© 1995-2013 Vision Entertainment Services. All rights reserved.