CinemaTour
Cinema History Around the World
 HOME ·· CINEMAS ·· FORUM ·· LINKS ·· BOOKS
 Contact Cinematour ·· Help & Hints ·· About Cinematour
Cinematour Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Cinematour Forum   » Cinematour Discussion   » Question about an extra large tour

Author Topic: Question about an extra large tour
Dan Wright

- posted August 05, 2003 12:17 PM      Profile for Dan Wright   Email Dan Wright         Edit/Delete Post 
The owner of the Okmulgee Oklahoma Orpheum and I would like to submit a fairly massive photo tour of the building. is there any way I can burn the pictures onto a cd and mail it in. We have both historic pictures of the building , plus current ones, even promotional materials. it is going to end being 40 or 50 megs so it would be hard to email them in. It would also keep all the photos together. I dont want to dump that much into your mailbox.

thanks
Daniel Wright

|  IP: Logged

Adam Martin
Administrator

- posted August 05, 2003 12:26 PM      Profile for Adam Martin   Author's Homepage   Email Adam Martin         Edit/Delete Post 
A CD would be a great idea. Please email me for the address. We could also talk about the possibility of doing a video tour if you have access to a camera.

|  IP: Logged

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

© 1995-2013 Vision Entertainment Services. All rights reserved.