Contact Cinematour ·· Help & Hints ·· About Cinematour
Cinematour Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Cinematour Forum   » Cinematour Discussion   » Articles from Cinematour users

Author Topic: Articles from Cinematour users
Adam Martin
Administrator

- posted July 31, 2003 07:19 PM      Profile for Adam Martin   Author's Homepage   Email Adam Martin         Edit/Delete Post 
I just finished writing the bulk of the script, but there's still a bit of tweaking to be done.

I've had a couple of people send me information in such a form that it is impossible to include it as a tour for just one theater. That's where this new feature will come into play.

So if you're feeling inspired to write a history of a movie theater family or a dissertation on all of the cinemas in a particular town, feel free to send it into the newsroom.

|  IP: Logged

Scott D. Neff
Tour Guide

- posted August 03, 2003 11:54 PM      Profile for Scott D. Neff   Email Scott D. Neff         Edit/Delete Post 
I think this sounds like a brilliant idea. As if I didn't have enough to do with all those 35mm pictures I still have yet to scan. Now I need to go through and figure out which theatres I can write a good enough story about.

[Smile]

We'll see -- time seems to be eluding me lately... but I'll find some yet.

Adam Martin
Administrator

- posted August 27, 2003 03:37 PM      Profile for Adam Martin   Author's Homepage   Email Adam Martin         Edit/Delete Post 
I posted an article today from Jim Rankin entitled "So You'd Like to Restore or Landmark a Theatre". There's a link to it on the main page

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

© 1995-2013 Vision Entertainment Services. All rights reserved.