CinemaTour
Cinema History Around the World
 HOME ·· CINEMAS ·· FORUM ·· LINKS ·· BOOKS
 Contact Cinematour ·· Help & Hints ·· About Cinematour
Cinematour Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Cinematour Forum   » Cinematour Discussion   » Friendly Visit to Portland turned Research!

Author Topic: Friendly Visit to Portland turned Research!
Scott D. Neff
Tour Guide

- posted June 03, 2003 11:48 AM      Profile for Scott D. Neff   Email Scott D. Neff         Edit/Delete Post 
So I went up to Portland to visit my friends... well okay... fine... to audit one of the theatres. BUT I had planned to spend the weekend and all my off time with my friends who live up there.

Needless to say I pissed more than a few of them off by being 2+ hours late every night for meeting up and drinking heavily. I was out until all hours taking theatre pictures and I came home with at LEAST 100 pictures and having now seen every theatre in Portland I could find except 3.

NEXT TIME Gadget... next time.

|  IP: Logged

Adam Martin
Administrator

- posted June 03, 2003 02:55 PM      Profile for Adam Martin   Author's Homepage   Email Adam Martin         Edit/Delete Post 
You took 190 photos of theaters and 93 photos of "antics" in Portland.

Bob Allen

- posted June 05, 2003 05:04 PM      Profile for Bob Allen   Email Bob Allen         Edit/Delete Post 
Scott:

You didn't happen to shoot the Bob White did you. I owned that thing briefly in the mid sixties and, would you believe, I can't even remember what street it's on. It's in SE Portland. All I know is it's closed now.

Boxoffice did an article on me and the Bob White back then because I went to an all country-western format. Packed the house.

Scott D. Neff
Tour Guide

- posted June 09, 2003 10:38 PM      Profile for Scott D. Neff   Email Scott D. Neff         Edit/Delete Post 
If it wasn't in the CinemaTour database with a specific address... then I didn't do it.

Sadly now I wish I had... [Frown]

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

© 1995-2013 Vision Entertainment Services. All rights reserved.