CinemaTour
Cinema History Around the World
 HOME ·· CINEMAS ·· FORUM ·· LINKS ·· BOOKS
 Contact Cinematour ·· Help & Hints ·· About Cinematour
Cinematour Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Cinematour Forum   » Cinematour Discussion   » Research & Photo Trip to Los Angeles (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Author Topic: Research & Photo Trip to Los Angeles
Scott D. Neff
Tour Guide

- posted January 23, 2004 01:13 AM      Profile for Scott D. Neff   Email Scott D. Neff         Edit/Delete Post 
GAH!!

I'm 75 pages into maps for the greater Los Angeles area. Dear GOD am I bleary eyed.

Can somebody who lives there just go take really good pictures of all the theatres??? PLEASE?!?!?

|  IP: Logged

David Morrison

- posted July 19, 2004 01:04 PM      Profile for David Morrison   Email David Morrison         Edit/Delete Post 
Anyone in the Los Angeles area up for a fact-finding mission / photo tour in the reasonably near future tense?

Adam Martin
Administrator

- posted April 10, 2006 02:04 PM      Profile for Adam Martin   Author's Homepage   Email Adam Martin         Edit/Delete Post 
Darren Snow, Roger Katz and myself will all be in LA on April 16-17. That's this coming Sunday and Monday. We will probably be hanging out in the Westwood and Hollywood areas, but may visit Orange County for a bit.

We have lots to do, but let us know if you're interested in meeting up while we're in town.

Jeff Arellano

- posted April 10, 2006 04:54 PM      Profile for Jeff Arellano   Email Jeff Arellano         Edit/Delete Post 
I'll be interested. Let me know Adam.

Chris Utley

- posted April 11, 2006 01:15 PM      Profile for Chris Utley   Author's Homepage   Email Chris Utley         Edit/Delete Post 
I'll be in Vegas so I'm gonna have to miss another one. Darnit!

If you guys were gonna be in town on the 15th, I'd tell yall to head on over to the Vineland Drive-In to hang out with the Southern California Drive-In Movie Society. I founded this group last summer but recently turned over the keys of leadership to much more capable hands than mine. Their next meeting is at the Vineland on Saturday night. Email socaldims@earthlink.net for more info.

Adam Martin
Administrator

- posted April 11, 2006 02:24 PM      Profile for Adam Martin   Author's Homepage   Email Adam Martin         Edit/Delete Post 
Damn. I wish I had known they were meeting on the 15th. I wanted to meet with Ross from Cinema Treasures and he leaves town on Sunday, too! I should have gone with my instinct of starting on the 15th. [Frown]

Chris Utley

- posted April 11, 2006 10:36 PM      Profile for Chris Utley   Author's Homepage   Email Chris Utley         Edit/Delete Post 
Let me know the next time you blow into LA LA land and I'll hook up with my SoCal DIMS people to see if we can have a meeting or even a drive-in tour of sorts.

All times are Central
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

© 1995-2013 Vision Entertainment Services. All rights reserved.