CinemaTour
Cinema History Around the World
 HOME ·· CINEMAS ·· FORUM ·· LINKS ·· BOOKS
 Contact Cinematour ·· Help & Hints ·· About Cinematour
Cinematour Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Cinematour Forum   » Cinematour Discussion   » What does "Photo on File" mean, exactly?

Author Topic: What does "Photo on File" mean, exactly?
Dan Wright

- posted April 22, 2003 06:22 PM      Profile for Dan Wright   Email Dan Wright         Edit/Delete Post 
Hi I have a question about your site. I am possibly going to europe in the fall and noticed that some of the theatres do not have photos but they are noted to have a photo on file. Does this mean you already have pictures of them but for some reason they are not posted???

|  IP: Logged

Adam Martin
Administrator

- posted April 22, 2003 11:01 PM      Profile for Adam Martin   Author's Homepage   Email Adam Martin         Edit/Delete Post 
"Photo on File" means that there is a photo in our archives, but we do not have the owner's permission to publish it on our site at this time.

This is indicated by a "P" in the center column. The same rings true for those cinemas where there is a "T", which indicates that we have a tour on file that we don't have permission to publish.

So if you happen to swing by one of those cinemas, please snap a bunch of photos for us!

|  IP: Logged

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

© 1995-2013 Vision Entertainment Services. All rights reserved.