CinemaTour
Cinema History Around the World
 HOME ·· CINEMAS ·· FORUM ·· LINKS ·· BOOKS
 Contact Cinematour ·· Help & Hints ·· About Cinematour
Cinematour Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Cinematour Forum   » Cinematour Discussion   » Forum beta test (Page 3)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3 

Author Topic: Forum beta test
Mike Olpin

- posted July 19, 2004 12:44 AM      Profile for Mike Olpin   Author's Homepage   Email Mike Olpin         Edit/Delete Post 
Hey Adam:
We need a spell checker on here. Like that one I never use over on F-T. [Razz]

|  IP: Logged

Daryl C. W. O'Shea
Administrator

- posted July 21, 2004 08:00 PM      Profile for Daryl C. W. O'Shea   Email Daryl C. W. O'Shea         Edit/Delete Post 
You mean one like the one that pops up when you click the button located in the same spot as the one on the Film-Tech Forums, but doesn't have any text on it?

Mike Olpin

- posted July 21, 2004 09:59 PM      Profile for Mike Olpin   Author's Homepage   Email Mike Olpin         Edit/Delete Post 
Ah, I see. - So that's what the little nub between "Add Reply" and "Preview Post" does.

Joe Redifer

- posted July 22, 2004 02:11 AM      Profile for Joe Redifer   Author's Homepage   Email Joe Redifer         Edit/Delete Post 
It would also be nice to know what page of a thread I am on, like after I click the blue arrow to go to the first new post if I haven't been here for awhile. Due to the color of the hyperlicks, it is difficult to tell. I must mouse over the page numbers, and the one that doesn't want to be a link is the page I am on.

Brad Miller

- posted July 22, 2004 01:03 PM      Profile for Brad Miller   Author's Homepage   Email Brad Miller         Edit/Delete Post 
The blue arrows have never worked for me here, but always work on FT. Maybe Daryl can copy that custom code he wrote for FT over here? [Smile]

Adam Martin
Administrator

- posted July 24, 2004 08:58 PM      Profile for Adam Martin   Author's Homepage   Email Adam Martin         Edit/Delete Post 
The arrows here are not the same as the arrows on FT. This board still uses the cookie to store your last login time instead of the database on FT.

Scott D. Neff
Tour Guide

- posted July 25, 2004 08:55 PM      Profile for Scott D. Neff   Email Scott D. Neff         Edit/Delete Post 
Then why have the blue arrows here smart guy?

Daryl C. W. O'Shea
Administrator

- posted July 25, 2004 09:08 PM      Profile for Daryl C. W. O'Shea   Email Daryl C. W. O'Shea         Edit/Delete Post 
Not a fan of cookies Scott? I like the ones with the almonds.

We should all use the same scripts and mod_rewrite the data files.

Adam Martin
Administrator

- posted September 26, 2004 04:06 PM      Profile for Adam Martin   Author's Homepage   Email Adam Martin         Edit/Delete Post 
Testes ... testes ... one, two, three?

Links are now underlined. I hate it and it looks ugly.

Roger Katz

- posted September 26, 2004 06:03 PM      Profile for Roger Katz   Email Roger Katz         Edit/Delete Post 
I was wondering why they were now underlined. I agree that it looks really ugly.

Brad Miller

- posted September 26, 2004 06:55 PM      Profile for Brad Miller   Author's Homepage   Email Brad Miller         Edit/Delete Post 
You guys are smoking crack. Underlined links are awesome.

Daryl C. W. O'Shea
Administrator

- posted September 26, 2004 10:28 PM      Profile for Daryl C. W. O'Shea   Email Daryl C. W. O'Shea         Edit/Delete Post 
You're all smoking crack. Only links in forum posts should be underlines. Me thinks everyone could figure out the other links. It was just often impossible to discern links in posts.

All times are Central
This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3 

Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

© 1995-2013 Vision Entertainment Services. All rights reserved.