CinemaTour
Cinema History Around the World
 HOME ·· CINEMAS ·· FORUM ·· LINKS ·· BOOKS
 Contact Cinematour ·· Help & Hints ·· About Cinematour
Cinematour Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Cinematour Forum   » Cinematour Discussion   » Research & Photo Trip to Dallas, Texas (Page 3)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3 

Author Topic: Research & Photo Trip to Dallas, Texas
Adam Martin
Administrator

- posted October 26, 2003 08:45 PM      Profile for Adam Martin   Author's Homepage   Email Adam Martin         Edit/Delete Post 
Okay. I'll be there Tuesday. I hope you're planning a big party for me. [Wink]

|  IP: Logged

Daryl C. W. O'Shea
Administrator

- posted October 27, 2003 01:15 PM      Profile for Daryl C. W. O'Shea   Email Daryl C. W. O'Shea         Edit/Delete Post 
No party for you Adam, you'll have to sit outside.

Adam Martin
Administrator

- posted October 27, 2003 08:44 PM      Profile for Adam Martin   Author's Homepage   Email Adam Martin         Edit/Delete Post 
Okay, you sit in the server room and I'll sit outside.

Daryl C. W. O'Shea
Administrator

- posted October 28, 2003 01:32 PM      Profile for Daryl C. W. O'Shea   Email Daryl C. W. O'Shea         Edit/Delete Post 
I suppose that's better than you deciding I'll sit at the airport.

Adam Martin
Administrator

- posted January 14, 2004 09:44 AM      Profile for Adam Martin   Author's Homepage   Email Adam Martin         Edit/Delete Post 
I really should just move to Dallas.

I'll be in the Dallas area again from January 20 through February 2. I'll also be conducting research through the I-35 corridor in Oklahoma City and Wichita.

This trip is jam-packed with things to cover, so if you'd like to arrange a theater tour, get it in quick! Our partnerships with several chains in the area (including Cinemark [Cool] ) will be keeping me very busy.

Rachel Gilardi

- posted January 16, 2004 08:17 AM      Profile for Rachel Gilardi   Email Rachel Gilardi         Edit/Delete Post 
What about Wisconsin???? *sniff sniff*

Scott D. Neff
Tour Guide

- posted January 17, 2004 10:01 AM      Profile for Scott D. Neff   Email Scott D. Neff         Edit/Delete Post 
It's snowing there. Are you mad woman!?!?!

Rachel Gilardi

- posted January 17, 2004 07:35 PM      Profile for Rachel Gilardi   Email Rachel Gilardi         Edit/Delete Post 
It's not snowing right now! [Big Grin]

Paul P. Meyers

- posted January 21, 2004 03:07 PM      Profile for Paul P. Meyers   Email Paul P. Meyers         Edit/Delete Post 
If you guys can brave Texas sandstorms, armidillo attacks, and a steady diet of Chick-A Fila, (not to mention bars with mechanical bulls in them) then you can brave a little snow to visit Rachel in Wisconsin. However according to ufowisconsin.com, Manitowoc is a veritable landing pad for UFOs.

Here are some Manitowoc related items I found on Ebay

Bottle Opener-Kingsbury Pale-Manitowac-Wiscon
Manitowac Koolaire Refrigerator - 2 Door
Ice Machine bagger fit Manitowac or any brand
3 lb Windsor Wood Cheese Box w/ Lid Manitowac
5 lb Windsor Wood Brick Cheese Box Manitowac
OLD Manitowac WI. ACL Bottle 2 Color

And Rachel calls the place Hickville!

PS. I did rent "Honey" and it is not that bad. Also the post above this one is a picture of Manitowac in the snow.

Adam Martin
Administrator

- posted January 21, 2004 09:21 PM      Profile for Adam Martin   Author's Homepage   Email Adam Martin         Edit/Delete Post 
Oops! I deleted your picture before I saw that it was not a double post!

Scott D. Neff
Tour Guide

- posted May 18, 2005 10:37 PM      Profile for Scott D. Neff   Email Scott D. Neff         Edit/Delete Post 
So I came to Dallas for more of a fun and restful visit with Brad, and since I forgot completely about a small film opening on Thu 5/19/05, there is much less time to hang out than I had thought.

Now I'm kicking myself up and down the street about why I didn't better plan this trip. I could have flown from Corpus Christi to Jackson, MS. Then driven on to Shreveport, LA and then back to Dallas and then flown home.

How stupid am I??? Such wasted wasted time!!!

So right now the plan is to get my car at around 3pm tomorrow, drive to Shreveport, do what I can, stay the night and then work my way back to Dallas. But DAMN is it tempting to keep going to Jackson...

I can imagine the phone call now... "Um... Patrick (my boss) I can't come in today... I'm in Alabama."

Wish me luck!

Lauren Grubb

- posted May 31, 2005 07:44 PM      Profile for Lauren Grubb   Author's Homepage   Email Lauren Grubb         Edit/Delete Post 
You went to Texas and ate Chick-fil-a? When I lived there, we were only allowed to eat bar-b-que and Chinese buffet. [Rolling on Floor Laughing]

Scott D. Neff
Tour Guide

- posted June 01, 2005 12:05 AM      Profile for Scott D. Neff   Email Scott D. Neff         Edit/Delete Post 
One thing you'll learn if you read up enough here, I love me some Chick-Fil-A.

Although I think I'm reaching my limit, I'm already scaling back from 12 nuggets to 8. [Confused]

Jeff Chapman

- posted June 10, 2005 06:49 PM      Profile for Jeff Chapman   Email Jeff Chapman         Edit/Delete Post 
Wichita Falls, Texas, or Wichita, Kansas? If Kansas, be sure to tell Dorothy and Toto "Hello"!

All times are Central
This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3 

Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

© 1995-2013 Vision Entertainment Services. All rights reserved.