HOME ·· CINEMAS ·· FORUM ·· LINKS ·· BOOKS
 Contact Cinematour ·· Help & Hints ·· About Cinematour
Cinematour Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Cinematour Forum   » Cinemas and Theatres   » Laemmle Royal,West Los Angeles

Author Topic: Laemmle Royal,West Los Angeles
Richard A Stegman Jr

- posted August 16, 2012 08:46 AM      Profile for Richard A Stegman Jr   Email Richard A Stegman Jr         Edit/Delete Post 
"Closed For Remodeling" according to the LA Times listing.

|  IP: Logged

Mark Campbell

- posted August 19, 2012 03:07 AM      Profile for Mark Campbell   Email Mark Campbell         Edit/Delete Post 
Let the carving-up begin! Sad, but I imagine the only way to keep it above water what with the Landmark nearby.

Jeff Arellano

- posted August 19, 2012 10:38 AM      Profile for Jeff Arellano   Email Jeff Arellano         Edit/Delete Post 
Im guessing its going to be like the old fairfax cinema. Two small screens in the back of the old auditorium and the main screen intact but aud half size.

On that note i cant believe its 2012 and were talking auditorium splitting. With this and the Avco going to six screens i wonder if what is old is new again.

Richard A Stegman Jr

- posted December 15, 2012 08:30 AM      Profile for Richard A Stegman Jr   Email Richard A Stegman Jr         Edit/Delete Post 
From the Los Angeles Times Calendar section in the Laemmle listing:"Reopens Wednesday,December 19 with 'Amour. Tickets on sale Sunday,December 16 at www.Laemmle.com"

Rob Alexander

- posted December 19, 2012 10:42 AM      Profile for Rob Alexander   Email Rob Alexander         Edit/Delete Post 
I about spit out my coffee this morning when I saw that after chopping up one of the last single screens in LA, Laemmle Theaters decided to debut "Amour" at the new Royal, on ALL THREE screens.
Who was the genius that decided that?

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

© 1995-2013 Vision Entertainment Services. All rights reserved.