CinemaTour
Cinema History Around the World
 HOME ·· CINEMAS ·· FORUM ·· LINKS ·· BOOKS
 Contact Cinematour ·· Help & Hints ·· About Cinematour
Cinematour Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Cinematour Forum   » Cinemas and Theatres   » Mega Movies East Brunswick N.J.

Author Topic: Mega Movies East Brunswick N.J.
Christopher Crouch

- posted May 03, 2012 02:55 AM      Profile for Christopher Crouch   Email Christopher Crouch         Edit/Delete Post 
Starplex Cinemas has taken over the Mega Movies 13 in East Brunswick, N.J., effective 5/3/12. Plans currently call for a full conversion to digital, lobby/concession remodel, and upgrade to luxury seating (i.e. extra wide recliners).

From what I've read/heard the existing theatre sounds "unique". Opened as a GCC in 73', was expanded/modernized in to a 13 screen circa 00' (odd choice in screen count),and features a foodcourt in the lobby (similar to what National Amusements did at some locations). From what I've been told, the foodcourt idea will go and they are looking to do a significant overhaul of the complex.

|  IP: Logged

Matthew Ceccato

- posted May 17, 2012 09:04 AM      Profile for Matthew Ceccato   Email Matthew Ceccato         Edit/Delete Post 
That theater isn't too far from my family in Jersey. Will have to visit when I visit them next.

|  IP: Logged

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

© 1995-2013 Vision Entertainment Services. All rights reserved.