CinemaTour
Cinema History Around the World
 HOME ·· CINEMAS ·· FORUM ·· LINKS ·· BOOKS
 Contact Cinematour ·· Help & Hints ·· About Cinematour
Cinematour Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Cinematour Forum   » Cinemas and Theatres   » AMC Santa Anita 16 to get 2nd 3D Screen? [non IMAX?]...

Author Topic: AMC Santa Anita 16 to get 2nd 3D Screen? [non IMAX?]...
Matthew Lok

- posted May 21, 2010 09:10 PM      Profile for Matthew Lok   Email Matthew Lok         Edit/Delete Post 
I was at AMC Santa Anita 16 today to look at the lobby posters, and in one of the hallways that had a massively long crate with a paper on it that said 3D Spectral screen. I snapped a pic of the paper, sorry (I will go back to my camera and check to see if it said anything else on the paper, thanks). So I'm wondering what their plans with screen are. I will ask the GM Hector if could tell me.

|  IP: Logged

Chris Utley

- posted May 23, 2010 07:45 PM      Profile for Chris Utley   Author's Homepage   Email Chris Utley         Edit/Delete Post 
They might be installing ETX in there.

Jeff Arellano

- posted May 24, 2010 10:04 AM      Profile for Jeff Arellano   Email Jeff Arellano         Edit/Delete Post 
I was there this weekend (Friday too) to see Shrek. They now have 4 3-D Screens there (3 plus the IMAX 3D). My theory is that they installed it prior to Shrek opening because I remember them only having two 3D Screens.

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

© 1995-2013 Vision Entertainment Services. All rights reserved.