CinemaTour
Cinema History Around the World
 HOME ·· CINEMAS ·· FORUM ·· LINKS ·· BOOKS
 Contact Cinematour ·· Help & Hints ·· About Cinematour
Cinematour Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Cinematour Forum   » Cinemas and Theatres   » AMC 'Magic Chairs' Trailer Location = AMC MainStreet/Fork & Screen [Kansas, MO]

Author Topic: AMC 'Magic Chairs' Trailer Location = AMC MainStreet/Fork & Screen [Kansas, MO]
Matthew Lok

- posted May 08, 2010 04:56 PM      Profile for Matthew Lok   Email Matthew Lok         Edit/Delete Post 
I just realized the AMC Magic Chairs Trailer Promo/Clip location was shot in front of the AMC MainStreet/F&S Location.

Photo Credits: Yelp Users:

http://www.yelp.com/biz_photos/_PvT6UJnd82agkfILkBp5Q?select=bCDMJKveNrmHURB-5s1DLQ

Magic Chairs Trailer -- Credit: Respective Posters/Copyright Owner(s):

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&safe=off&rlz=1T4ACG W_enUS304US305&q=amc+magic+chairs+clip&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&oq=&gs_rfai=

|  IP: Logged

John J. Fink

- posted May 13, 2010 08:36 AM      Profile for John J. Fink   Author's Homepage   Email John J. Fink         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm pissed they got rid of Clip. AMC has undergone a lot of changes under Lopez's administration including new tickets (without Clip), new popcorn bags/cups (also without Clip), new food options (they're late to the game since AMC closed the extended concessions Loews and General Cinemas had, the chicken fingers are tasty though), and new uniforms (the staff now wears t-shirts with the AMC logo, instead of polos with name tags). All and all I wish Lopez would take a hint his former employer Starbucks and work on building the AMC brand and experience. What sets Starbucks apart I think is the experience, AMC needs to build on that.

Matthew Lok

- posted May 22, 2010 09:49 PM      Profile for Matthew Lok   Email Matthew Lok         Edit/Delete Post 
Hey John. Looks like you and I are the only ones that have been posting here for the last couple days. [Smile]

Come to think of it, I do remember Clip being on popcorn bags and soda cups. I wouldn't mind them using those ultra cool looking red & white: popcorn bags and soda cups that they show in the Magic Chairs trailer. Even if it meant Clips was not going to come back (for a while) on their concession stand containers.

And the AMC chicken fingers, next time I go to AMC (Santa Anita), no if's and's or butts, I'm going to try them. Than after the UNO pizza. I asked the nice lady last time how was the chicken fingers (was just passing through the lobby), and she said $7.50 for 5 pieces. Of course thats expensive but its better than before where I thought tou only got 3 pieces.

I really like the new uniforms. They better! get name tags. *It makes the expeirence more personal. From my understanding when I first saw the new uniforms at Glendora 12, I asked my manager good friend about name tags, and he said AMC was in the process of producing them. He could have been wrong. I'm going to ask around again.

I agree with you John and that AMC has a special brand experience. Better than Regal/Edwards. Theres just something about them. Even when I visit my first Arclight, I will still forever visit AMC's.

See you at the movies! [Big Grin]

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

© 1995-2013 Vision Entertainment Services. All rights reserved.