CinemaTour
Cinema History Around the World
 HOME ·· CINEMAS ·· FORUM ·· LINKS ·· BOOKS
 Contact Cinematour ·· Help & Hints ·· About Cinematour
Cinematour Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Cinematour Forum   » Cinemas and Theatres   » restoring old cinema in manhattan,ks

Author Topic: restoring old cinema in manhattan,ks
Jason Stucky

- posted January 27, 2004 07:56 PM      Profile for Jason Stucky   Email Jason Stucky         Edit/Delete Post 
hi im trying to restore and refurbish the old westloop 6 cinemas in manhattan,ks i have worked on a lease with the owners. but i need more info on how to upgrade this theater to new good equiptment and how you decide what sound to use dts,dolby,dolby ex,sdds, or sdds8 what is the main difference and which should i use. i want to make this a good theater i dont want it to be junky like it was at one time. i want to know any information anyone can give me. i see things in the news about citys and people offering money for someone to come and build a cinema but how do you get that. we are roughly 300,00 short as of right now from starting and opening the doors. how do you find what size screens you can use and is theier a difference in them how do you get the curved ones? ok enough for now anything you can help me with would be awesome thank you so much.jason
you can email me at ibooksrule@softhome.net if you would like to or your welcome to call me at 913-620-0590 or 816-830-0845 thanks

|  IP: Logged

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

© 1995-2013 Vision Entertainment Services. All rights reserved.