CinemaTour
Cinema History Around the World
 HOME ·· CINEMAS ·· FORUM ·· LINKS ·· BOOKS
 Contact Cinematour ·· Help & Hints ·· About Cinematour
Cinematour Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Cinematour Forum   » Cinemas and Theatres   » Northgate Mall (Seattle, WA) (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Author Topic: Northgate Mall (Seattle, WA)
Ken Layton

- posted July 20, 2007 09:23 AM      Profile for Ken Layton   Email Ken Layton         Edit/Delete Post 
Yes, Tom Moyer is still actve in real estate, theaters, construction, etc.

There are several newer Regal Cinemas in Portland area that he built & equipped and then leased out to Regal.

I'm pretty sure he does have a hand in Cornelius as well as several other theaters. I still talk to/see Tom jr every so often.

|  IP: Logged

Matt Lutthans

- posted April 06, 2008 01:23 PM      Profile for Matt Lutthans   Email Matt Lutthans         Edit/Delete Post 
I have interior of the Alderwood 7 both pre- and post-remodel. I sent them to Adam but maybe they got lost in cyberspace. I'll did them up and re-submit. I also sent in several shots of the Grand Cineams Alderwood at the same time. I'll re-submit those.

Matt Lutthans
Marysville, WA

Mark Campbell

- posted April 07, 2008 08:36 AM      Profile for Mark Campbell   Email Mark Campbell         Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks Matt!

Bob Allen

- posted April 15, 2008 09:17 PM      Profile for Bob Allen   Email Bob Allen         Edit/Delete Post 
I guess the fact that there's a hole in the ground means the Northgate is gone. That's sad. I loved that place. Worked there as a relief operator for the Seattle IA Local and the theatre manager at the time, Marv Morgan, was best man at my wedding in 1970. Sorry guys but I'm numbered among those who believe we really don't need another multiplex - anyplace.

Dave Felthous

- posted April 20, 2008 10:49 AM      Profile for Dave Felthous   Email Dave Felthous         Edit/Delete Post 
The Northgate Theater was torn down several years ago. The property is partly parking lot and a portion of a Barnes & Noble bookstore and a Stanford's restaurant. The new theater will be several blocks south, across the street from the mall.

Jerry Norwood

- posted June 26, 2008 12:17 PM      Profile for Jerry Norwood   Email Jerry Norwood         Edit/Delete Post 
I was the General Manager of Issaquah 9 back in early 2002. I thought it was cheaply built.....but it is a splitting image of Cornelius 9...though Cornelius is now a Stadium 9. Mountlake 9 doesn't look like Issaquah 9. Mountlake 9 is the cousin to the old Everett 9.

All times are Central
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

© 1995-2013 Vision Entertainment Services. All rights reserved.