CinemaTour
Cinema History Around the World
 HOME ·· CINEMAS ·· FORUM ·· LINKS ·· BOOKS
 Contact Cinematour ·· Help & Hints ·· About Cinematour
Cinematour Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Cinematour Forum   » Cinemas and Theatres   » Beverly Center 13 Cinemas (Page 5)

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5 

Author Topic: Beverly Center 13 Cinemas
Jeff Arellano

- posted October 06, 2012 12:48 PM      Profile for Jeff Arellano   Email Jeff Arellano         Edit/Delete Post 
Because my dad was at Cedars for a minor surgery and we parked at the Beverly Center since it was cheaper. While there i thoughf why not. So I opened up the pictures and compared then and now while walking through the store.

|  IP: Logged

Edward Havens

- posted October 07, 2012 01:47 PM      Profile for Edward Havens   Email Edward Havens         Edit/Delete Post 
I had to go to Indianapolis for a family event last week. Flew Delta. Read their monthly magazine that's stuffed in to every seat pocket. Zoe Saldana on the cover, pushing The Words.

One of the puff pieces had actress/director Penny Marshall talking about all the great things to do on La Cienega Blvd. She mentions rug shopping, Largo at the Coronet Theatre and the Beverly Center, which, according to Ms. Marshall, has a great movie theatre.

Had to check the cover date.

September 2012.

Guess Penny hasn't been to the Beverly Center in a while.

|  IP: Logged

All times are Central
This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5 

Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

© 1995-2013 Vision Entertainment Services. All rights reserved.