CinemaTour
Cinema History Around the World
 HOME ·· CINEMAS ·· FORUM ·· LINKS ·· BOOKS
 Contact Cinematour ·· Help & Hints ·· About Cinematour
Cinematour Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Cinematour Forum   » Cinemas and Theatres   » New Centruy Theatre in Federal Way

Author Topic: New Centruy Theatre in Federal Way
William Newman

- posted September 26, 2006 07:04 AM      Profile for William Newman   Email William Newman         Edit/Delete Post 
Century Theatre started the construction new 16 plex at Federal Way at Seata Commons. Will be opening in summer 2007. Include a cafe in the complex. More will close Gateway 8, theatre located accross from the Seatac Commons.

|  IP: Logged

Ken Layton

- posted September 26, 2006 09:07 AM      Profile for Ken Layton   Email Ken Layton         Edit/Delete Post 
You mean they *finally* started? It's taken them forever to get that one going.

The one here in Olympia at Capital Mall is way behind schedule. For a 14 plex, it's huge! What's worse is all the parking the mall lost to this thing. There's literally no place to park now---wait till Christmas shoppers come in there. Anyway the theater only has the 4 outer walls up so far. I wonder if Cinemark will be making some changes to it since they took over Century.

I had been in contact with arcade game division of Century theaters and they wanted me to be the service tech for the arcade games (the Capital Mall theater is only 4 miles from my apartment),but since Cinemark uses NAMCO as the arcade game operator, that kills that deal for me and means no work.

|  IP: Logged

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

© 1995-2013 Vision Entertainment Services. All rights reserved.