CinemaTour
Cinema History Around the World
 HOME ·· CINEMAS ·· FORUM ·· LINKS ·· BOOKS
 Contact Cinematour ·· Help & Hints ·· About Cinematour
Cinematour Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Cinematour Forum   » Cinemas and Theatres   » Harkins Southlake Town Square 14

Author Topic: Harkins Southlake Town Square 14
Mike Rivest

- posted May 27, 2006 12:02 PM      Profile for Mike Rivest   Author's Homepage   Email Mike Rivest         Edit/Delete Post 
This Dallas theatre opened on Friday May 26, 2006

-

|  IP: Logged

Mark Richey

- posted May 31, 2006 12:28 AM      Profile for Mark Richey   Author's Homepage   Email Mark Richey         Edit/Delete Post 
It was one of two theaters to open in DFW suburbs last Friday. Cinemark opened a 14 screen in Allen (since it was so hard for residents of that city to drive 5 miles south to the Cinemark Legacy in Plano or 5 miles north to the Cinemark McKinney).

John Robert

- posted June 02, 2006 12:24 PM      Profile for John Robert   Email John Robert         Edit/Delete Post 
Funny how each are the first theater in each city. I had no idea Allen was getting a theater...this ought to poke a hole in the northern biz at the Cinemark Legacy.

Christopher Crouch

- posted June 03, 2006 05:36 AM      Profile for Christopher Crouch   Email Christopher Crouch         Edit/Delete Post 
Harkins is on quite an expansion boom right now. I'm interested to see how they will do outside their home turf of Arizona (which they pretty much dominate). It will also be interesting to see how this company fairs longterm; will they become one of the big players, on a national scale? Or, will they be another company that over extends itself and implodes under the financial burden?

Daniel J. Fredrickson

- posted June 08, 2006 06:03 AM      Profile for Daniel J. Fredrickson   Email Daniel J. Fredrickson         Edit/Delete Post 
Has anyone visited the theatre yet? I heard they had quite a turnout for the opening...

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

© 1995-2013 Vision Entertainment Services. All rights reserved.