HOME ·· CINEMAS ·· FORUM ·· LINKS ·· BOOKS
 Contact Cinematour ·· Help & Hints ·· About Cinematour
Cinematour Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Cinematour Forum   » Cinemas and Theatres   » New Centruy Theatre in Olympia

Author Topic: New Centruy Theatre in Olympia
William Newman

- posted May 13, 2006 08:25 AM      Profile for William Newman   Email William Newman         Edit/Delete Post 
New Century Capital 14 is currently under construction cir March 2006. It located at same location where the former 4 plex cinema.

|  IP: Logged

Adam Martin
Administrator

- posted May 13, 2006 11:14 AM      Profile for Adam Martin   Author's Homepage   Email Adam Martin         Edit/Delete Post 
Whatever happened to the 12-plex that was supposed to be built across the street at Target Place?

Ken Layton

- posted May 17, 2006 04:01 PM      Profile for Ken Layton   Email Ken Layton         Edit/Delete Post 
The Century Capital Mall 14 is scheduled for an opening date of Christmas 2006. The mall is losing a very much needed 250 parking stalls where the theater is being built.

I contacted the Cafaro Company (owners of Target Place) about 3 months ago and asked them specifically about the Target Place 12 plans. They replied that they were taking a "wait and see" attitude before they decide _if_ they'll even go ahead with this project. Nothing at all has been done at their proposed site aside from cutting down a bunch of blackberry vines and Scotchbroom plants.

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

© 1995-2013 Vision Entertainment Services. All rights reserved.