Contact Cinematour ·· Help & Hints ·· About Cinematour
Cinematour Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Cinematour Forum   » Cinemas and Theatres   » TAMPA - Eastlake Cinema

Author Topic: TAMPA - Eastlake Cinema
Scott D. Neff
Tour Guide

- posted August 16, 2005 11:52 PM      Profile for Scott D. Neff   Email Scott D. Neff         Edit/Delete Post 
I drove past the Mall-turned-Office Complex a few months back and took a picture of the Creative World pre-school because it looked very theatre-like. However in all the stuff I found online about the theatre at that mall, it made it seem like it was INSIDE the mall.

Does anybody know the specifics about this one theatre? Was it inside? And if so -- what was the building outside I took a picture of? And does the theatre portion still exist inside the office complex for presentations and such?

|  IP: Logged

John J. Fink

- posted September 26, 2005 02:23 PM      Profile for John J. Fink   Author's Homepage   Email John J. Fink         Edit/Delete Post 
I was in the mall once in my life, before it was converted to an office complex, a really scary place. I didn't go to the movies, but what I can tell you is it was a Cobb Theatre, (then maybe a Regal) which later was sold to R/C theatres.

|  IP: Logged

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

© 1995-2013 Vision Entertainment Services. All rights reserved.