HOME ·· CINEMAS ·· FORUM ·· LINKS ·· BOOKS
 Contact Cinematour ·· Help & Hints ·· About Cinematour
Cinematour Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Cinematour Forum   » Cinemas and Theatres   » My Cinematour Photos

Author Topic: My Cinematour Photos
Lauren Grubb

- posted May 31, 2005 08:12 PM      Profile for Lauren Grubb   Author's Homepage   Email Lauren Grubb         Edit/Delete Post 
I decided just to make an archive of photos for this site and update it as I add more. That way y'all can all see it. [Big Grin] The archive is at:

http://www.roadsideoklahoma.com/cinematour/

The images are all full size and unedited.

|  IP: Logged

Scott D. Neff
Tour Guide

- posted May 31, 2005 11:49 PM      Profile for Scott D. Neff   Email Scott D. Neff         Edit/Delete Post 
Iteresting site, I'll have to take a better look when it's not midnight. [Smile]

Lauren Grubb

- posted June 01, 2005 08:19 AM      Profile for Lauren Grubb   Author's Homepage   Email Lauren Grubb         Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks Scott. I'll start e-mailing them to the newsroom soon when I am on a more reliable connection. Until then, here they are for the forum members to view.

Oh yeah, uploading some more now.

I went out yesterday and took pictures in Anderson and Easley. I was on my motorcycle with my little Canon SD-200 so they're not as good as I would like. After I get my car out of the shop (tree limb fell on it!), I'll go back with the SLR. I missed a few anyway.

My family has been in this area for a long time, too, so I can probably glean some information off of them to get started identifying some new theaters. My Dad was the source of information for many of the theaters I mentioned in the other post.

This is a lot of fun and I hope I can help this site out since I have a lot of free time at the moment. If you don't want me posting all this stuff up, just give me the word. I'm not going to ignore your system, I just like sharing with the group as well. [Smile]

George Gates

- posted June 01, 2005 12:30 PM      Profile for George Gates           Edit/Delete Post 
I'm enjoying the link to your site and hope they let it stay up.

Scott D. Neff
Tour Guide

- posted June 01, 2005 02:30 PM      Profile for Scott D. Neff   Email Scott D. Neff         Edit/Delete Post 
Oh by all means post away. We just don't want you thinking we're going to go back through all this later and try and figure out all the updates.

Otherwise post post post away. I'm always happy to see and hear more about other parts of the country I have yet to go.

Lauren Grubb

- posted June 12, 2005 01:48 PM      Profile for Lauren Grubb   Author's Homepage   Email Lauren Grubb         Edit/Delete Post 
Uploaded some pics of the Anderson Community Theater, Pendleton Playhouse, and the hideously ugly Seneca Cinemas.

Lauren Grubb

- posted June 20, 2005 09:26 AM      Profile for Lauren Grubb   Author's Homepage   Email Lauren Grubb         Edit/Delete Post 
Changed the directory to http://www.roadsideoklahoma.com/cinemas/ . Sorry if you had it bookmarked already. [Smile]

Added some more photos:
*Nacogdoches, TX
-Main Theater (more photos)
-SFA Theater (more photos)
-Carmike 6
-Carmike 7-8

*Center, TX
-Rio Theater

*Meridian, MS
-Mystery Drive-In

*Gainesville, TX
-State Theater

Jack Coursey

- posted July 04, 2005 04:56 PM      Profile for Jack Coursey   Email Jack Coursey         Edit/Delete Post 
Great shots! Did/do you have a photo of the illustrious Jewel Theater in Humble, TX that you could post?

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

© 1995-2013 Vision Entertainment Services. All rights reserved.