HOME ·· CINEMAS ·· FORUM ·· LINKS ·· BOOKS
 Contact Cinematour ·· Help & Hints ·· About Cinematour
Cinematour Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Cinematour Forum   » Cinemas and Theatres   » Regal St. Louis Mills 18

Author Topic: Regal St. Louis Mills 18
Chris Utley

- posted July 15, 2004 06:06 PM      Profile for Chris Utley   Author's Homepage   Email Chris Utley         Edit/Delete Post 
God has shown up and parked Himself in St. Louis...

The wife and I visited this theatre during our vacation last week. This is easily the LARGEST Regal-branded theatre (not inheirited by Edwards) I've ever seen! We saw "King Arthur" in one of the "medium" auditoriums. Very spacious, very wide screen and pretty good sound. I was very very shocked and impressed. I suspect it'll be #1 in St. Louis in no time!

Hopefully Regal's new So Cal builds will take a page from this book!

|  IP: Logged

Kyle Muldrow

- posted July 15, 2004 07:38 PM      Profile for Kyle Muldrow   Author's Homepage   Email Kyle Muldrow         Edit/Delete Post 
I agree with you Chris...while I was back there, I saw Spider Man 2 at the Mills. I believe this was on one of their larger screens since it was opening weekend. That auditorium was GIGANTIC!! And the screen was huge!! Don't remember which sound system they were using, but it worked just fine. Looks like Regal might be making inroads in the St. Louis market. They did a great job with that place.

Jeff Arellano

- posted July 16, 2004 05:15 PM      Profile for Jeff Arellano   Email Jeff Arellano         Edit/Delete Post 
Whats the next Regal in So Cal. The last one that i can remember them opening was so so (Foothill Ranch).

Chris Utley

- posted July 17, 2004 05:29 PM      Profile for Chris Utley   Author's Homepage   Email Chris Utley         Edit/Delete Post 
Nothing announced...but one figures that once they put those former UA's out of their misery, they'll build something bigger and better in their place. Marina Del Rey is PRIME for an upgrade. Both the UA and Loews Cineplex in that area ARE A JOKE!

Jeff Arellano

- posted July 18, 2004 06:25 AM      Profile for Jeff Arellano   Email Jeff Arellano         Edit/Delete Post 
Pasadena needs to be buried.

Don't forget about the UA in North Hollywood. They have a lot of room out there for a new Regal.

And why not build new UA's?!

Mike Olpin

- posted July 18, 2004 02:56 PM      Profile for Mike Olpin   Author's Homepage   Email Mike Olpin         Edit/Delete Post 
.. or new Edwards.

(As long as they do a quality job that is. I'd hate for them to build a typical Regal and slap an Edwards logo on it)

Jeff Arellano

- posted July 18, 2004 03:59 PM      Profile for Jeff Arellano   Email Jeff Arellano         Edit/Delete Post 
Bland Edwards are just as bad as the bland Regals.

Mike Law

- posted July 18, 2004 08:21 PM      Profile for Mike Law   Email Mike Law         Edit/Delete Post 
Adam... I'm waiting...

Pics for the St. Louis Fox???

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

© 1995-2013 Vision Entertainment Services. All rights reserved.