CinemaTour
Cinema History Around the World
 HOME ·· CINEMAS ·· FORUM ·· LINKS ·· BOOKS
 Contact Cinematour ·· Help & Hints ·· About Cinematour
Cinematour Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Cinematour Forum   » Cinemas and Theatres   » Tustin Legacy (Page 3)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3 

Author Topic: Tustin Legacy
Eric Gieszl

- posted November 03, 2007 11:40 AM      Profile for Eric Gieszl           Edit/Delete Post 
Chris, you mean the Fullerton 8, right? I worked at Rolling Hills 6 in high school, spent a weekend working at Fullerton 10. I also worked at Hermosa 6 and Century 14 as a manager.

I remember when Norwalk 20 opened, the first megaplex in Southern California for AMC. You mention that it was the last one done right. What changed between the AMC Norwalk 20 and for example the AMC 30 at The Block. I'd like to hear all aspects, show, backroom, support, concession? For some reason I cannot recall if the big 4 at The Block is top or side masking. I have a feeling it is top masking since that is how Downtown Disney 12 is.

|  IP: Logged

Chris Utley

- posted November 04, 2007 06:19 PM      Profile for Chris Utley   Author's Homepage   Email Chris Utley         Edit/Delete Post 
The big 4 @ The Block are happily side masking. They live up to their nickname "Colossus".

|  IP: Logged

All times are Central
This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3 

Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

© 1995-2013 Vision Entertainment Services. All rights reserved.