CinemaTour
Cinema History Around the World
 HOME ·· CINEMAS ·· FORUM ·· LINKS ·· BOOKS
 Contact Cinematour ·· Help & Hints ·· About Cinematour
Cinematour Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Cinematour Forum   » Cinemas and Theatres   » Information On Hoboken, New Jersey Theatre

Author Topic: Information On Hoboken, New Jersey Theatre
Charles Van Bibber

- posted April 16, 2003 04:27 PM      Profile for Charles Van Bibber   Email Charles Van Bibber         Edit/Delete Post 
I would like to know if there is anyone that had more detailed information on the following theatres of Hoboken, New Jersey,
Rivoli Theatre, 500 Seats, Closed and Demolished
Lyric Theatre, AKA Loew's 1800 Seats, Closed and Demolished
Palace Theatre, 300 Seats Closed and Demolished
Liberty Theatre, 400 Seats Closed and Demolished
Fabian Theatre, 3036 Seats Closed and Demolished
Europa Theatre, 500 Seats Closed and Demolished
I would like more detailed information and pics if anyone has anything on them to update my histories.

|  IP: Logged

Roger Katz

- posted December 29, 2004 07:49 AM      Profile for Roger Katz   Email Roger Katz         Edit/Delete Post 
I am hoping to go to NJ soon to photograph theatres. Are there and old Hoboken theatres that are NOT demolished?

Bill Gabel

- posted January 04, 2005 08:15 AM      Profile for Bill Gabel           Edit/Delete Post 
They are all gone.

David Wodeyla

- posted January 04, 2005 01:30 PM      Profile for David Wodeyla   Author's Homepage   Email David Wodeyla         Edit/Delete Post 
Roger, do you have any photos of Massachusetts theatres not posted on this site, that you'd be willing to share?

Roger Katz

- posted January 04, 2005 05:08 PM      Profile for Roger Katz   Email Roger Katz         Edit/Delete Post 
David,

All I would have is more photos of the cinemas for which I've already posted some. I do have a few theatres that I took two weeks ago, though, that are not up yet. In Springfield: the Garden, Liberty, and Cleveland; in Chicopee: the Scenic.

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

© 1995-2013 Vision Entertainment Services. All rights reserved.